Chapter 64: Christmas Shopping

Author's Note:
Since I haven't updated in centuries (AyE 10/10 song), I honestly don't remember what time of the year the last few chapters took place in so because of this, I'm going to make it December, just like the real world. Okay great. Enjoy.

Aria's POV

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!" Dan said loudly, like a child. I turned over and groaned, looking at my alarm clock. It read 7:35 am. "And why are you waking me up this early, may I ask?" I questioned tiredly. Phil burst into my room and shouted, "We are going holiday shopping!" Dan nodded, "We only have 3 days until Christmas so we must go shopping for things!" This made me excited. I sprang out of bed and slipped on black skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy jumper.

Luke walked in, as i finished my make up, wearing a BMTH shirt and jeans. "Ready?" He said. I nodded and we all left the flat to go shopping.

After what felt like decades (bitch you thought I would say centuries and make a pun but hahaha you thought wrong), we finished shopping. We had gotten clothing at hot topic, a few posters and other items for our rooms, many useless things that Phil insisted on buying because "it would be useful one day", new games for Dan and Phil to play on their gaming channel, and other stuff that was bought for each other when we weren't all together. As we walked to the taxi, Phil dropped his phone. As he bent down to pick it up, a woman with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes reached down and got it. She looked up and smiled at him, handing it back. Phil smiled back and thanked her. I looked at Dan who had an expression on his face that read "bitch if you get one centimeter closer to my man, i will fuck you up".

When we got back to the flat, we put away our new belongings and got together in the lounge. "Mario Kart!" Dan yelled. "I agree!" I yelled back. Luke laughed and threw us controllers. As we raced, Phil ordered some pizza. When it arrived, all four of us played Mario Kart as we stuffed our faces with pizza. What a nice family we are.