Chapter 21: Other kids?

Aria's POV
I try screaming but my voice doesn't seem to work.
I can't see anything but I can sense a dark bag over my head and something in my mouth, causing my lack of speech, which I just consider is a cloth to keep my mouth shut.

I feel someone lift me.
Whoever that person is, they smell like garbage and smoke and beer. Not s good combination.
I try flailing my arms and legs around but nothing works.
I'm carried to who-knows-where.

What will my dads say when they learn I'm gone?
Just give it up, I think to myself. Wait until you are out down, if that happens.
I feel myself being dropped out of the person's grasp and onto a hard floor. It's a bit cold in the room I'm in but I don't mind. It doesn't worry me as much as losing my dads is.
The bag is taken from my head and I take in my surroundings. I'm in a dull room with creme colored walls and a creme colored concrete floor.
"Don't try to leave" said a man walking in. He had a mask on. The mask looked similar to the mask that Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph wear, except the man had a black one.

I gulped.
"What's going to happen?" I hear a child say.
I turn around and there are 3 other kids behind me. One about my age, a girl with bleach blonde hair and blue eyes, another about 5, a boy with curly brown hair and green eyes, and the last one is about 10, a girl with straight hair dyed the color red and brown eyes.

The guy with the mask left the room and I heard a click come from outside the door so he must have locked it.
"How did he kidnap you?" Says the girl with blonde hair.
"I was at the supermarket." I say.
"Oh. That's how Luke here," she says pointing to the little boy,"Was kidnapped."
I nod. "What's your name?"
"I'm Layla," the girl says,"This is Kat." She points to the smaller girl with red hair.
"I'm Aria." I introduce.

She nods. I scoot closer to them and we quietly talk about this place and what they have experienced here so far.