Chapter 1: Meeting Dan and Phil

"Aria" Called Nancy.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Get ready. A couple is coming soon to interview you If they like you, they may want to adopt you!" She shouted from downstairs.
"Okay!" I replied.

If I get a chance to be adopted, that is. Well, and if the couple likes me. Most people that want to adopt, want to adopt the little kids. Never do people adopt kids like me. I mean, who wants a 13 year old who likes YouTubers or someone that listens to bands all day and night? Nobody will adopt someone like me. Hopefully this couple will be different.

Snapping myself out of those thoughts, I went over to my dresser and pulled out black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I put on a black sweatshirt over it and a pair of white high tops, my only pair of sneakers, actually.

I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and braided my long brown hair.
"And done." I said finishing off the braid.

I went downstairs and passes on breakfast.
"How long, do you think, will it be until they arrive?" I ask Nancy.
Nancy is like the Ms.Hannigan except the opposite. She is super nice and caring.
"Only a few minutes actually." She replied looking at her watch.
Ding Dong.
They're here, I thought, flopping onto the couch and pretending to read a random book laying on a near by table.
"Hi there." One voice said, shaking Nancy's hand.
Wait a second. Hold the horses. I know that voice. I looked up.
"Oh my god" I muttered, too quiet for anyone to hear.
"She is over there. You may interview for as long as you would like." Nancy told them motioning to me.
"Hi, Aria." Said the familiar voice. I put the book down and stood up.
"H- Hi." I replied. Phil Lester was speaking to me. I decided to act like I didn't know who they were so they wouldn't think I was weird and awkward.
"This is Dan," Phil said, "And I'm Phil."
"Hi." I smiled.
"So, we heard you like to listen to music?" Dan said, sitting down on the couch across from me, Phil doing the same.
"Oh yeah, I do. I actually like Panic! at the Disco and..stuff." I said. Was I talking too much? Oh no. Did they already not like me?
"Are you okay, Aria?" Phil said looking at me.
"Oh yeah, yeah. Sorry" I replied.
"So, um.. Do you know what Youtube is?" Dan asked awkwardly.
I decided to act like I didn't, after all. What if I mess up?
"Um I've heard of it." I lied. Heard of it? Haha no.
"Oh okay" Phil replied smiling.
"Well Aria, it was amazing to meet you. We must go, we have a radio show but we will interview again tomorrow. Bye" Dan said smiling.
They left a few minutes later.
I ran to my room and watched them get a taxi and get inside, soon driving away.
Opening my laptop, I went to the radio shows and turned on BBC 1.
It took a while but they finally aired. I listen to them each and every night. They play good songs too.
The show was almost over when someone caught my attention.
"This last song here, is for a wonderful girl that we met today. She told us she likes Panic! at the Disco so here's Death of a Bachelor." Phil announced playing the song.
Was that for me?
Clearly it was.
"See you tomorrow." I said smiling and closing the lid to my laptop.
I decided to go to sleep and  get closer to when I will get to see my idols once more.

A/n:
So lately I have been reading so much 'Adopted by Phan' fan fictions and it has made me want to write one too. I finally decided to and I hope you like it. It's not the best and I have read some that are absolutely incomparable and I hope mine can be good also, obviously not as good as those, but I hope you enjoy it.