Chapter 31: Kitchen Accident

Aria's POV

"Finally!" I shout, closing my binder. "I'm done" I say to myself, spinning around in my chair.  I pack away all of my school stuff and go to the lounge.

When i reach the hall, I notice some Phan action happening, I slow down. Seeing as Dan has Phil pinned against the wall, spontaneously kissing him, I start smiling. "I love you, Phil" Dan says. "I love you t-" Phil sees me. "Aria" he laughs. Dan let's go of Phil and turns around. He lets out a little laugh. "Heyyy..." "phhhhhhhhhh" I circle them. "aaaaaannnnnnnnn" I say slowly. "PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN" I yell. Phil covers my mouth and laughs. "Shh" he tells me. I giggle. "Sorry"

I sit on the couch and Dan joins me. "American Horror Story" he says. "Hmm.. I'm getting the feeling you want to watch the Hunger Games" I say playfully, turning to Netflix and beginning another episode of ahs. Phil sits next to Dan and wraps his left arm around his shoulder.

3 hours later

I sit on my bed and get out my drawing pad. I begin to hum Fall Out Boy songs when I hear something shatter in the kitchen. "Phil.." I sigh, grinning. I walk over to the kitchen and see a shattered plate on the floor, covered in blood, and Dan leaning against the counter holding his arm. "Ar-" he winces. "Aria! Quick, get me a cloth!" He commands. I run to a drawer and get a cloth, handing it to Dan. He removes his hand to reveal a deep cut on his right forearm. He tears up a bit. "That's really bad!" I panic. "We have to go the hospital. I think I need stitches" He says quickly. He clutched his arm and the cloth before running to the door. I run after him and we catch a cab to take us to the hospital.

When we reach the hospital, we quickly enter and go to the front desk. "I- I got a bad cut." He says to the woman. She calls a man behind her and before I can react, they are taking Dan to a room. "Wait here!" Dan says to me and follows the doctor quickly. I sigh and sit in a chair and call Phil, telling him to come.

It can't be that bad, I think to myself. It was just a little cut, right? I tel myself that over and over again until Dan returns with small black lines on his arm. It looks as if the doctors sewed his arm like he was a teddy bear or something. "Are you alright?!" I ask, louder than intended. "I'm okay. I'm okay.. I promise" He assures me, bringing me until a hug, my face against his chest. "I- I called Phil. He is on his way from the store" I tell my dad. He nods and we sit down in the lobby, waiting for Phil.

Author's Note

Rate please? Thanks xx

I'll update either tonight or tomorrow! Thanks, guys. ily all!!