Chapter 7: Getting To The Hotel

Aria's POV
"Wake up, Aria. The plane is about to land." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and I saw Dan looking at me.
"Finally," Phil said. "She has awaken."
"Get your backpack and stuff together. The plane will land in about five minutes. It's 8 pm." Dan told me.
(I really don't know how long a flight from London to California takes so we will just say it takes 10 hours. I understand that it's very unrealistic but whatever)
I put my stuff that I had taken out on the plane and put it in my backpack that I had taken with me. Then I out my phone in my pocket and waited for the plane to land.
As if on cue, the pilot announced, "We have landed. I hope everyone had a great trip with us and I hope you fly with us again soon!"
Dan unbuckled himself and I and got out of his seat. Phil got up too and so did I and we got our suite cases out of the compartment above the seats.
"Got all of the stuff?" Phil asked Dan and I.
"I think so." I replied. Dan nodded in agreement and Phil said," Okay then let's go."
He lead us out of the plane and into the airport. We carried our luggage down the many stairs and many escalators until we ended outside.
Surprisingly, it was a chilly night in California and I shivered a bit.
I felt an arm around my shoulder and I looked up to see that it belonged to Phil.
I smiled appreciatively and waited for the cab to arrive to take us to our hotel.
[Insert whatever sound a cab makes when it pulls up to a curbside to pick up its passengers, here]
Dan put our stuff into the back of the cab and Phil helped him while I got in the toasty cab. After loading up Adan climbed in and Phil after him.
I yawned and Dan said, "Well I know who's going to bed when they get to the hotel, huh?"
"Yeah, I think that's probably the right thing for me to do." I replied yawning once more.
I watched out the window as the cab pulled away and off to our hotel.