chapter 18

Ysa's POV
GOSH I hate him, I really hate him.
I wish I never saw him he was just a jerk, an asshole and a bastard.
All these 4 years of pain and suffering just to see him wasn't even worth it.
So I'm just in my room crying my eyes out and tried to wipe them away but more just come out.
I just sigh and lay in my bed crying in my pillow.
While I was doing that I heard someone knocking in my door.
I got up and walked to the door, Once I opened it a pair of arms were wrap around me and that person kept apologizing to me.
Once I got back to my senses and realize who it was I pushed him away and he fell down and look at me, I looked at him coldly.

Ysa: what the he'll are you doing here, Yuichiro?

He grabbed my hands and tears started streaming down his face.

Yuu: I'm so so so so so so sorry! Please I need you back I know what I did was bullshit and I regret it, please I'm really sorry and I love you please I want my sister back please

He hugged me really tight, I really want to cry right now about how emotionally and physically painful this is but I got to stay strong.
I can't let him see me cry, I'm not weak and I never run away and just cry.

Yuu: I'm sorry, please forgive me

He whisper though it was very low.
I look away, why should I forgive him? He doesn't even care about me and he's just doing this just to know what I meant when I accidentally said 'when Mika-chan will come back'
Mika and the Shinoa squad is the only people he consider a family, and I'm not one of them.
So I looked down at him and pushed him away, tears started forming in my eyes, and push him in the stomach and face.
He fold both of them in pain and growled in pain.

Ysa: WHY SHOULD I FORGIVE YOU YOU NEVER EVEN CARE ABOUT ME, I'M JUST A STRANGER TO YOU, A NOBODY, AND ALL YOU JUST WANTED IS TO KNOW WHAT I MEANT, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE OR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU CUZ YOU WON'T EVER CARE ABOUT ME!!!!

Tears are now streaming down my face as I try to catch my breath.
I look at him and I saw him trying to stand up, I look at him confuse.

Ysa: w-what are you d-doing?

When he finally stand up he put his arms up and look at me with a pain and sad and regretful expression.

Yuu: I hurting me is the only way for you to forgive me then go ahead!, punch me!, kick me!, or even kill me, I don't care as long as you forgive me or be ok with me, then I'll do anything!!!!

When he screamed at me I flinched , but why?
Why do I fell like hugging him and forgiving him, he looked like he's in so much pain.
No get a hold of your senses, he hurt you , remember!

Yuu: JUST DO IT!!

I don't have control on my body anymore cuz I just hugged me, why and more tears are streaming down my face.
Why? Why am I doing this? Or why is he doing this? Why?! Why?! Why!!?
He looked even more shock than I am.
He hugged me and started crying.
I guess I can't really hate him.
He's my brother and I can't stay mad at him.
Why am I like this?
Easy to give forgiveness.
I don't even care anymore.

Ysa: please stop, I don't want to see my family hurting

His eyes widen.

Yuu: family?

I nod.

Yuu: so you forgive me?

I giggled and nod.

Ysa: yeah

He smile and started crying on happiness not in sadness.

We pulled away I wipe his tears away.

Yuu: stop crying it doesn't suit you

He giggled and wipe away my tears with his thumb.

Yuu: you too

He looked at the clock at the wall and his eyes widen.

Yuu: oh shoot! It's already 12 o'clock we need to go to bed we have a mission tomorrow, good night see you tomorrow

I wave at him and smile.

Ysa: good night Onii-chan

He giggled and ran down the hall.
I went inside my room and locked the door.
I went to my bed and lay down and sigh.
Finally we forgive each other, I wonder what will happen tomorrow.
End of POV