chapter 7

~time skip 2 days later~
Ysa's POV
It's already been two days, yesterday we just stayed at the bedroom resting and today is the day that Tokohama will turn back into a human.
We were now going to Krul's throne room.
When we got there we saw her sitting there looking super bored.
She then notice us and sat up properly and smiles evily.
Tokohama signaled me to take off my hood so I did.

Krul: hello little brother

Her voice send shivers down my spine, so I hide behind Tokohama and peeked through his shoulder.

Tokohama: hello big sister

She then notice me behind him.

Krul: and who is that

Tokohama: this is Ysa, Ysabelle Hyakuya

Krul: oh it's another Hyakuya, I thought only two survived but anyway let's go both of you come with me.

Ysa: where? and why?

Krul just smirked and went into another room.
Me and Tokohama followed into the room, it was dark and small.

Krul: now little brother come here and you cover your eyes

I did as she told and I heard Tokohama panting, trying to catch his breath and growling in pain.
When it's all done I uncover my eyes and saw Tokohama laying on the ground lifeless like.

Krul: remember when you both come back here in will turn both of you into vampires

I hesitate at first but slowly nod, I pick Tokohama up and turn to her.

Krul: both of you can go now there is no vampires guarding the exit so it's safe

I smile slightly at her.

Ysa: thank you Krul

I hold Tokohama tightly and ran out of the room into the hallway and it the exit room.
This is it we can finally get out of here, I can finally see Onii-chan again.
I was running even faster when I got in the exit.
When I got outside I saw it was snowing and it was really cold and I was not wearing any warm clothes so it's really freezing, and that there was destroyed building everywhere.
Now I was feeling really dizzy and tired the last thing I saw was a person before I fell unconscious.
End of POV

A woman was just walking around near the exit of the vampire city.
When she saw a girl carrying a boy in his back got out from the exit. Ahead was about to go to her when the fell unconscious so she act quickly and went to her to her and carry both of them to the hospital.
She gave the two to the doctor.
The doctor took them to a room with the nurse and heal them.
The woman was outside the room really worried about them.
After about 30 minutes had pass and the nurse doctors came out.

The woman: are they both ok? How are they?

Doctor: well they lost lots of blood so they need a blood donation (I think that's what it's called) but we have alot so don't worry about it but other that that they are fine just unconscious

She was about to say something when two men came to them looking worried.
One of the men has messy black hair and violet eyes.
And the other one has snow white hair and icy blue eyes.
The two men are Guren Ichinose and Shinya Hiragi.
They were looking for the woman so they looked everywhere for her and finally found her at the hospital.
But they didn't know why so they asked.

Guren: why are you here? and what are you doing here?, Xyrell we were looking everywhere for you

The woman named Xyrell look at both of them looking really worried.

Xyrell: well when I was walking around near the exit I saw these kids who got out of vampire city so I went to them but they fell unconscious so I was worried so I brought them here,
Anyway why are you looking for me?

Shinya: well cuz we couldn't find you anywhere and we got worried

Xyrell: you know you guys don't have to worry about me anyway can we please see them?

The doctor who was just standing there nod and a smile before walking off to another patient.

They entered the room and saw the kids sleeping soundly, both of them look very pale and weak.

Guren: you said that they came from the vampire city, right?

Xyrell: yeah

Guren: but how is that possible I thought that Yuichiro Hyakuya was the only one that got out

Shinya: maybe not

They all look at the kids when the girl open her eyes and quickly sat up.