chapter 12

Ysa's POV
I've always regretted not helping my family, all of them died and I didn't even help them and the only ones that survived is me, Onii-chan and Mika-chan.
It's been 4 years since since everything happened and I still haven't found my brother.
Guren-san, Shinya-kun and Xyrell-nee are still by mine and Tokohama's side and especially Tokohama.
He's been with me since we've been here.
We are very best fried and even like family.

Right now we are at school and I'm so bored, SO BORED!!
I'm at the back of the class right next to the window, I just looked outside and saw the cherry blossom trees bloom.
They are so beautiful.
I leaned at my chair and yawned.

Ysa: ugh I'm so bored

I looked at the seat next to mine which is Tokohama's.
He's looked so bored as well.
I really want to get out of here, but then my thoughts were interrupted by the bell.
Everyone grabbed their bags and left the room.

Ysa: YES finally class is over

I fixed my stuff and grabbed my bag and so did Tokohama.

Tokohama: yeah, now what do you want to do?

We both left the classroom and walked down the hallway.

Tokohama: how about we hang out we hang out with the trio

Ysa: yeah maybe, but you know what they never put us in the front lines yet, IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE THEY PROMISED!

Tokohama: hey be patient, I'm sure they have a good reason

I was about to say something when the emergency bell started ringing.
All the students came running the halls to the exit.

Ysa: what's going on!

Random student: you didn't know, there's a vampire in the class 1-7

Both our eyes widen and we looked at each other.

2 of us: vampire!

Me and Tokohama ran through the crowd to our lockers, when we got there i grabbed my sword inside the locker and Tokohama got his guns.
We ran upstairs to the classroom 1-7 and when we got there we saw an unconscious girl laying in the teacher's desk and a girl vampire and she looks like she's gonna drink the girl's blood.

Ysa: hey stupid bloodsucker! Let her go!!

Vampire: if I drink this human's blood
I'll have my full strength back

The the vampire saw Tokohama and began to shake, she seems scared.

Vampire: m-my p-prince what a-are you doing here

I'm so glad that the girl is unconscious
right now.
Me and Tokohama 'tsk'ed.
The vampires eyes widen and smirked.

Vampire: I can't believe that the prince is now a human, then that would mean that I would be more stronger if I drink your blood!!!

The vampire came running toward him, he started shooting it but it dodged all of the attacks so I signaled Tokohama that I'm going in and he nod.
I ran up to the vampire and swung my sword toward it but it dodge it is started attacking it more and we started trashing the classroom even more.
While me and the vampire are fighting Tokohama took the girl out of the room and went back in and closed the door.
Then he started shooting it again while ran to his side, the good thing is he manage to shot it in the arm and stomach and it slowed the vampire down a little, so I took that chance, I ran to the vampire and attacked it with my sword and I sliced off it's leg and the leg flew to the side if the room.
It fell on the floor and quickly crawled to get it's leg.
THAT IS SO CREEPY!!!
Tokohama is shooting it while to was crawling to it's leg and ran to it.
He shot it at the head, both arms and the back but it still took one of the leg of a table and use it to dodge my attack.
The vampire kicked me and I jumped backwards and it got the chance so it took it's leg and attached it back in it's body, it so angry.

Vampire: DO NOT INTERFERE WITH ME STUPID HUMAN!!!

It jumped toward me and pushed me to the window and we both fell off the building to the ground.
Tokohama jumped to the ground and went over to me.
My sword is piercing trough the vampire's body but it's still not dieing.
The vampire smirked and giggled evily.

Vampire: that can't kill me stupid huma--

It didn't finish it's sentence because an arrow was shot by someone and it shot the vampire.

Vampire: stupid human

Was what the vampire said before disappearing into black dust.
Me and Tokohama looked at where the arrow came from and we saw Xyrell-nee, Shinya-kun and Guren-san
standing there.
They went to us and Xyrell-nee helped me up.

Xyrell: you do know you can't kill a vampire with a normal weapon

Me and Tokohama look at them at disbelief.

Tokohama: I forgot

I sigh and went to Guren-san.

Ysa: so what do you think we were strong right

Guren: well you did almost killed that vampire so yeah, I guess

Tokohama rolled his eyes and whispered "yeah almost"

Ysa: so let us be part of JIDA, I mean you did promise us

Guren: really did I?

He looked at the two adults behind him and they both nod.

Tokohama: yeah about 4 years ago

Guren: well you guys did save the school from the vampire but I don't know

Me and Tokohama looked disbelief again.

Shinya: hey Guren you have to do it you did promise

Xyrell: and you should really not break your promise

Guren sigh and defeat and me and Tokohama smiled widely and hopefully.

Guren: ok fine but I'm saying it again,
if you die I'm not responsible for it it's yours for not training hard

Me and Tokohama nod and started celebrating by a little happy dance.
Xyrell-nee and Shinya-kun giggled while Guren-san looked annoyed.
Finally we can finally kill some bloodsuckers.
It's for a new adventure!
End of POV