chapter 11

Ysa's POV
Me and Xyrell-san were walking down the hallway while holding my hand.
We're starting my training today and Xyrell-san will be my trainer.
We stopped at a door and opened it.
Inside is a big room that has weapons and a big space in the middle for fighting.
Me and Xyrell-san went in the middle of the room and she gave a wooden sword.
I took the sword and look at it.
But I didn't  realize that Xyrell-san took her sword out until she attacked me.
Thank goodness that I saw her before she hit me.
She stopped and put her sword down.
I look at her and pout.

Ysa: you should have warned me first you know

She looked at me with a 'are you kidding me' face.

Xyrell: do you think that the enemy will stop and shake hands before it attack, so you should really keep you're guard up

I rolled my eyes and look to the side while still holding my sword up.
Without even noting she quietly come infront of me and kicked the sword out of my hand.
My eyes widen and I look at her.

Xyrell: never look away from a fight,
Come on Ysa-chan even a amateur knows it

Now I'm annoyed.
I 'tsk'ed and grab my sword on the floor.
While I was taking my sword a peeked at her and saw she was looking at the other side of the room.
I smirked and quickly grab my sword and quietly ran to her I swing my sword at her, she saw it but she didn't act quickly and I manage to hit her on her left arm.
I smirked and look up at her.
Her eyes were covered by her bangs but then she slide her foot on the floor through my feet and made me fall let go of my sword.
Then she pointed her sword at my neck.
My eyes widen and I raise my arms in surrender.

Xyrell: what did I say about not letting your guard down

She put put her sword back to its sheath and held her arm our, I took it and stood up.

Xyrell: you should never ever let your  guard down, cuz there are more enemies out there other than those bloodsuckers

I raise an eyebrow and look at her confuse.

Ysa: there are other enemies other than those bloodsuckers?

Xyrell: yeah there are they're called Four Horsemen Of John, there demon monsters that appeared after the virus killed everyone

Ysa: oh, so I guessed that is what you're also fighting other than those bloodsuckers

Xyrell nod and took her sword out.

Xyrell:  now cone on let's get going remember don't let your guard down

I sigh and grabbed my sword.
This going to be a long day.
End of POV

~the day after~
Ysa's POV
I'm at Tokohama's room ,in the hospital, chatting with him.

Ysa: so how've you been feeling?

He's not as pale as before and he doesn't seem that weak either.

Tokohama: I'm feeling better but still really tired, anyway how's your training with Xyrell-san going?

I sigh and explained everything to him about what happened yesterday,
Once I was done he giggled.

Ysa: hey don't laugh

Tokohama: sorry but she is actually right you should never do that on the battlefield

Ysa: I know sheesh, anyway what weapon are you going to use after you get out of here?

He put on a thinking face and rub his fingers on his chin.

Tokohama: well I don't want to be in the battlefield where the other vampires can see me so I'll choose Shinya-san's weapon, a sniper riffle

Ysa: wow that's cool and the vampires won't see you but you'll still be fighting

I gave him a big smile and a thumbs up, he giggled and smile back.

~the day after~
We're training right now and I can really tell that she is holding back.
I guess she doesn't want me to get hurt.
I ran at her, jump and attack her, but of course she dodge it.
But while she dodging though she is turning her head to the side, so I kicked her sword and it flew out of her hand.
Then when I reach the ground I turn around and hit her in the stomach with the back of my sword and while I was turning around I also kicked her.
She held her stomach in pain and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

Xyrell: well someone's been practicing all night but you know I was holding back right?

Ysa: yeah I know

We both laugh and fell in the floor.
Onii-chan I will become stronger so I can look you in the face again.

~4 years later~
We're at the battlefield fighting the Four Horsemen Of John and we're almost done.
One of it came to me and tried to attack me but before it can I stab it in the face,jump on it and sliced it in half.

I didn't notice that there was another one but someone sliced it already.

I look at it and saw that Tokohama did it.

Tokohama: can't let you have all the fun

He smiled and he and I smiled and giggled.

Ysa: I guess not

END OF POV