Laxus X Reader: Pass Me By Once More (REQUESTED)

Start from the beginning

'Gramps, can we take her back to the guild?' Laxus turns to ask his grandfather but is soon met with a sleeping Makarov. Laxus sighs before standing with the girl in his arms, being carried bridal style.

'I've got him.' Erza approaches Makarov and piggy-backs him, just like Natsu did a long time ago.

'They both have almost drained their magic power.' Laxus points out the obvious.

'At least they didn't completely drain it. Most of the guild members' magic is almost drained too.

'What if we're attacked? We'll be defenceless.'

'Then let's hope for the best.'

-

The members eventually arrive back at the guild. (Again, not all details are right, I'm just referencing off the Fairy Tail wiki page.)

'Wendy, how fast can you heal them?'

'She's going to drain her magic power, too! And then we won't have another healer!' Charle tries to debate.

'It's OK, Charle. I'll know my own limits.' Laxus and Erza place Makarov and the female on beds while Wendy gets around to healing them.

After a few minutes, Wendy comes out of the room, looking slightly exhausted.

'They'll be alright in a few days.'

'Thank you, Wendy.' Erza and Laxus bows towards the young girl.

--

Laxus's POV

I entered the hospital room where Gramps and the young woman were. I approached Gramps first and said a few words to him. Then, when I went over to the girl, I noticed something familiar about her.

Flashback

'Mira, can I take this job?' I show her the piece of paper. She looked at it with an eyebrow raised.

'Yes, I want to go on this job. Now, can I?'

'Yeah, sure.' Mira walks over to the board and then hangs another job up.

'Well, what are you waiting for? Go get 'em!' I walk out of the guild with Natsu punching my back. When I reach outside the guild doors, I remove Natsu from my back, who's now complaining. I throw him back inside the guild, straight into a table and also Lucy.

'NaLu is real!' I hear Mira squealing from indoors. I chuckle as I walk away from the guild.

-

A young female literally runs into me, smacking right into my chest.

'O-ow.' I grab her just in time before she falls to the ground.

'Sorry, wasn't looking where I was going!' She blushes and I blush too from her action. I help her to stand and I introduce myself.

'Laxus.' I hold my hand out for her.

'Ceana.' We both shake hands and I notice her fingertips are really smooth.

'Well, I have to go. I'm sorry, it was nice meeting you, hope we meet again, Laxus!' Ceana runs off.

'She's pretty.' I daydream and unconsciously put my hands in my pocket. A small piece of paper is wedged into my pocket with writing on it.

You seem nice, maybe we could meet up somewhere? :)

04-XXX-XXX

- Ceana

End flashback

--

I remember now! She was that girl who literally bumped into me.

'Please wake up, both of you.' I whisper as I hold Ceana's hand. I feel a light squeeze and automatically swing my head up.

'Well, we met up someday.' I hear Ceana comment. I chuckle as we talk.

-

-

-

'So, you two are a couple now, huh?'

'Gramps!'

--0--

Hope you enjoyed a part of my gift to you guys <3

Thank you guys for the views / reads, comments and votes, I really appreciate them

I'M VERY SORRY IF IT'S NOT TO YOUR LIKING AND I CHANGED A FEW THINGS TO YOUR REQUEST

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter