thirty two

Violet

3 years later

"Harry! I did it!" I leaped into his arms and smiled widely.

"I knew you could baby," Harry grinned and kissed me deeply.

"I can't believe it. I finally graduated college...I'm like a real adult now," I told him happily. I had just graduated from college, beginning my true adult life. Harry graduated a year before me and bought an apartment, so I moved in with him a year ago.

We have been together for three years now, making our relationship the longest I've ever had. We've been able to overcome so many hardships together, and he truly makes me so happy.

"Very true. It's so cute to see you this excited," He laughed.

"I just can't contain it! The fear hasn't hit yet so I'm enjoying my excitement while I have it," I said.

"Fair enough. You do remember we're having our special dinner tonight right?"

"Yes, I remember. It'll be wonderful," I winked while kissing his cheek. His eyes lit up at me and nodded. "Good," he responded.

I continued to hug him tightly and refused to let him go. Harry hugged back and rested his chin on top of my head.

Now that my college days are over, so much is going to change. Isabelle and Jack will be a thing of the past, and I'll never have to set foot in a classroom any longer.

Isabelle and Jack, the lovely couple, both decided that they hated me and began to date each other. They've been dating for a year and a half, which is the longest relationship either of them have ever had. What makes them work is their equal insanity; they both somehow level each other out.

There was some drama for a while before Isabelle and Jack finally hooked up. They both tried to end our relationship numerous times until Isabelle gave up and began dating Jack.

"Baby, go get dressed for dinner," Harry said as he pulled me out of my thoughts. I nodded and left to slip on a dress for our special dinner.

He planned this date a few weeks ago and insisted we dress up for it. Our date nights normally include food stained pajamas and cheesy movies, so it's nice to get dressed up for a change.

I pulled on one of the dresses he bought me a while back that fit my body perfectly. I pulled my hair up and put on my heels as I walked back to our kitchen.

Harry turned and stared at me as I walked out. He bit his lip as he looked me up and down. "You look perfect," He grinned and pulled me close to him.

I blushed and kissed his nose. "I know. Are you ready to go now?"

"Just let me change real quick," He said and went into our bedroom to change. I put on my coat and grabbed my purse while waiting for him.

Harry came back out a few minutes later in a dark suit. I grinned and kissed him. "I love the suit,"

"I knew you would," he winked, "let's go darling,"

We were seated at our favorite fancy restaurant with beautiful dishes of food in front of us. We ate quietly and I occasionally stared at Harry who looked as if he was nervous. He fidgeted in his seat from time to time and would fix his hair, his jacket, or something on the table.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I laughed while taking a sip of my wine.

"Nothing!" He said and smiled a little, "everything is perfect," I smiled back and nodded.

"Violet?" He asked while reaching for my hand.

"Yes?" I smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I love you so much. You're the most beautiful, loving, and amazing girl I've ever seen. I'm so lucky that you're mine," Harry said while staring into my eyes.

My heart began to beat faster as he kept speaking. "Harry, that's so sweet," I grinned.

"We've been through so much together and I can't imagine being with anyone else. So..."

My heart felt as if it was going to burst out of my chest and I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand from anticipation.

"Violet, will you marry me?"

THE END

•••
guys...OH MY GOD

I can't believe I finished this one. I randomly came up with this idea one day and it's done so much better than I ever thought. Thank you all who read and enjoyed this story!

I know I ended it on a cliff hanger, but that means a possible sequel...😏

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVES!!!! -C xx