twelve

Violet's POV

"Long time no see, love,"

I looked up at the smirking Harry and immediately blushed under his gaze. He sat down in his seat next to me and stared at me for a little bit.

"Hi, Harry," I smiled.

"Hello,"

"I-um. I really liked our-um...well," I stuttered and couldn't get my sentence out. He stared at me as he grinned.

"I liked our kiss, too,"

"Harry!" Someone screeched out, which made Harry turn his gaze away from me. The girl walked over to his desk and smirked down at him.

"I've missed you so much," She whispered. I scoffed and stared at the two of them.

"What?" Harry laughed awkwardly. I rolled my eyes as she desperately tried to talk to him and I lost my patience.

"Excuse me," I started. The girl whipped her head around and stared at me.

"I was in the middle of a conversation with him, so could you save this for later?"

"Who are you?" The girl laughed.

"Someone he actually finds interesting,"

She gasped and shot me a nasty glare before grumbling a few profanities under her breath as she sulked away from Harry and I. I turned back to Harry and saw him trying to hide his huge grin.

"What?" I smiled.

"You completely shut her down, it was great," He laughed, "and plus, you're really cute when you're jealous,"

"I was not jealous!"

"Oh, please. Don't even deny it," Harry winked at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on what the professor was saying, but honestly, who is paying attention anyways?

"Whatever," I grumbled.

"Violet, what's your favorite food?" Harry randomly blurted out.

"You're asking me this now?"

"What's wrong with now?"

"We're supposed to be listening to the professor, silly,"

"He doesn't care," He smiled.

"True. Um...my favorite food is probably a burger,"

"Thank God you didn't say a salad," Harry laughed. I smiled at him and leaned in closer.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I need to get to know you better, don't I?"

"I suppose,"

"I plan on kissing you a lot more, so I definitely will have to get to know you better," He winked at me. I felt my cheeks burn up and I almost wanted to melt in my seat. He wanted to kiss me again.

"Really?" I blurted out like an excited child.

"Yes, love,"

I smiled at him excitedly and then turned away for a bit to try and catch up in anything the professor had said in the past few minutes. Harry wanted to kiss me more. That's got to be too good to be true right? He's so perfect and I'm so not perfect.

"Oh, Violet," Harry called.

"Hm?" I turned my head in his direction.

"I'm taking you to dinner tonight at 7. Feel free to dress up, even though it'll end up on my bedroom floor anyways,"

•••
short and sweet awh :) thank you so much for reading! xx C