twenty two

I couldn't help myself...enjoy 😏
•••
Harry's POV

"Harry," Niall said as he shook me gently. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned.

"What do you want?" I mumbled as I sat up. My head began to pound, which made me groan again and rub my forehead.

"There's someone at the door for you," He grinned.

I slowly got up and hissed as my headache got worse. I groggily stumbled over to the door and I was greeted by the one person I absolutely didn't want to see.

"Hi Harry!" Isabelle said cheerfully.

I blankly stared at her for a moment before slamming the door in her face. Niall broke out into hysterics, but then quickly stopped when he saw the death glare I shot at him. Isabelle started obnoxiously knocking on the door, which didn't help my hangover.

Niall opened the door for her and let her in. "What the hell, Niall?" I asked once I saw her walk towards me.

"I need to talk to you," She smiled.

"I don't want to talk to you, okay? All that ever comes out of your mouth is bullshït," I snapped. I took a few painkillers and washed them down with some water.

"Well, you're going to want to listen to me today. It's about Violet," Isabelle replied, completely ignoring my insult to her. Violet's name caught my attention, but I decided to believe she would just lie like she always does.

"I don't want to hear more lies,"

"If you don't want to hear about her and Jack, then fine. I'll just go," She said and began to walk out of my room.

"Jack?" I asked curiously.

"Jack," she turned around and winked.

"Hey, you beat him up yesterday!" Niall laughed. I forgot Niall was still there, and I shot a confused look at him. He grinned at me and looked as if he was happily watching the soap opera that is my life.

"Let's go out in the hall," I told Isabelle. She smirked and followed me out into the hallway.

"So, what about Jack and Violet?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, from what I know, he came to her room last night after you roughed him up and she took care of him. I walking in on her crying in his arms," Isabelle said seriously.

"She was crying?"

"Yes. And he was holding her and rubbing her back. They looked like an adorable couple," She smiled. The thought of Violet crying and being consoled by that asshole broke my heart.

"Why should I believe you?" I scoffed. She lies any other time, so why should I believe her now?

"It's what I saw with my own eyes. If you don't want to believe me, then don't. But, I know you think Jack is sketchy and trying to get with her. I can see it in your eyes. I don't know why you would possibly take any chances with him right there ready to snatch her up," Isabelle smirked at me.

I shut my mouth and thought for a minute. I hated to admit it, but Isabelle was right. I have uneasy feelings with Jack and I'm sure he found a way to twist me punching him into some psychotic action.

"I have to talk to Violet," I mumbled.

"I think that's a good idea. It's a good thing I got there when I did. Who knows? They could've been doing something nasty," She laughed. I clenched my jaw at the thought of Jack even getting that close to her.

"Thanks Isabelle, you can go now," I said hastily.

"Anytime, baby," She smirked and blew a kiss my way. I rolled my eyes and went back into my apartment to get dressed. Right as I opened the door, it hit Niall, who was obviously trying to listen in to my conversation with Isabelle.

"Eavesdropping, are we?" I chuckled when Niall smiles innocently.

"I'm curious, what can I say?" He grinned, "so, what happened?"

"Don't you know? You were listening,"

"It's surprisingly hard to hear through the door," Niall sighed.

"Okay then. Basically Isabelle claims to have seen Jack holding Violet in his arms while she cried last night,"

"Yikes. Jack does seem very protective over her," He commented. I annoyedly nodded my head and finished getting dressed.

"I'm going to go visit Vi, bye Niall," I waved as I walked out of the door. I quickly walked over to Violet's dorm and I thought of her in Jack's arms the entire time.

What if he steals her from me? No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get that question out of my head. It kept repeating itself over and over in my head, almost as a constant reminder that I'm not good enough for her. I'll never be good enough for her.

I finally arrived to her dorm and knocked on the door hesitantly. Unfortunately, I was greeted by Isabelle again. "I was expecting you," She winked.

I walked inside and found Violet listening to her music while typing on her computer. She looked up when she saw me walk through the door and smiled.

"Harry!" Sh grinned and got up to hug me. I hugged her back, and smiled when I felt her warm body press against mine.

"We have to talk," I said simply.

"Why so serious, Styles?" Violet grinned for a second and then realized I was actually being serious about this. "Oh, well...what is it?"

"Isabelle, can you please leave?" I turned and asked her. She rolled her eyes, but cooperated and left without making a huge scene.

"Anyways, Isabelle told me that she walked in to Jack hugging you while you were crying. I just wanted to let you know she's probably lying some more,"

"She's not lying," Violet mumbled as she bit her lip. I stared at her for a moment and I felt my jaw clench.

"She's not lying?"

"No. Jack came to my room after you punched him. By the way, that was a solid punch. But I cleaned him up and we got to talking and I got a little emotional. He consoled me by bringing me into his arms and-" I cut her off with a crude scoff.

"He's trying to get rid of me isn't he?" I laughed to myself.

"Harry, no. He wouldn't be able to anyways. I'm all yours," She told me while staring into my eyes. I had a huge urge to kiss her right then and there. Her eyes held just enough emotion in them to make me get lost in them. It also didn't help that she kept biting her lip.

"We're not done talking about this," I said simply before I crashed my lips onto hers.

•••
They can't keep their hands to themselves dang. Thanks for reading baes xx -C