six

"So, you're telling me that you do not like Harry?" Isabelle asked.

"That's what I'm saying,"

"Come on! He's Harry Styles! What's not to like?"

"He's a fine guy, just not my type,"

"Not your type!" Isabelle scoffed, "he is everyone's type! Everyone loves him! I don't get why you're being so stubborn!"

"I don't get why you care so much!"

"Violet, I just want to know what you feel about him. He's the first guy who has really talked to you since your nasty breakup and I want you to get back out there and date someone!"

"Harry is not for me,"

"Why?"

"You want to know why? Well, he can be such a cocky asshole sometimes and he has everyone wrapped around his finger! I don't want to be someone who just lives to please the handsome and controlling Harry Styles! I think he is nosy, stuck up, and he definitely needs someone to tell him that because he can't seem to get his head out of his ass!" I screamed in frustration.

Isabelle sat there with wide eyes after I finished ranting. "Wow," she mumbled quietly. "I'm sorry-"

"Save it," I hissed at her. I lied down on my bed and started to do some work from my classes.

"I have to go to class," Isabelle announced while sheepishly waving at me. "I'll see you later,"

"Bye," I grumbled. She sighed as she walked out the door which made me regret my harshness towards her a bit.

The only thing I could think about was Harry. I didn't want anyone knowing of my secret little crush on him because I didn't want to be like everyone else. I know, that sounds really cliché. He is sweet to me but he can also be very cocky. I know what I said about him wasn't the nicest, but most of it is true.

I found myself always glancing over towards him during class and hoping that he would smile at me or start talking to me. I unfortunately craved his smile and his laugh. I never want to admit it, but I just want him to kiss me as hard as he can sometimes.

If Isabelle knew how I felt, I have no doubt that she would never let me live it down. She might even tell Harry about how I 'love' him. I scoffed at the idea of her ratting me out to him. Oh, I'm sure he would just adore the opportunity to come up to me with evidence that I love him.

That cocky bastard would tease me so much with this information. And that's exactly why I have to keep it all inside. I sighed to myself as I continued doing work on my laptop. After a while, I gave up and decided to take a nap.

"Violet," I heard someone whisper as they shook me.

"What," I groaned.

"I didn't think you had any dinner, so I-uh...I picked you up some of your favorite take out," Isabelle mumbled.

"Really?"

"Yeah," She handed me the plastic bag with my food in it. I smiled and pulled it out. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for prying about...you know who,"

"It's okay, Isabelle. I shouldn't have gotten that snappy. Thank you so much for the food," I grinned while pulling her in for a hug.

"You're welcome! I can't stand you being mad at me; I'm glad that's over," She breathed out.

"Yes," I laughed. I quickly ate my food while we talked about random things. After a few hours, I ended up saying goodnight to Isabelle and began secretly looking forward to seeing Harry again.

•••
happy New Years everyone! we can finally say goodbye to the very problematic 2015 and hello to a hopeful 2016. love you babes xx C