last chapter

epilogue:

-leah-

(8 years later, Jessica and jai are 12)

I got up from my bed from hearing Katherine crying, she is 3. I got her from her bed and took her downstairs, I put her on the couch and started to make breakfast for my for kids jai, Jessica, Katherine and Finnegan.

I haven't seen jack for 2 years.

flashback-

I am 1 month  pregnant and jack doesn't know, I came out of the hospital and hoped into my car. I drove home, jai, Jessica and Katherine were with taylor , nash, cam and aaron for the day. I got home and  got out of my car, I went into the house and heard moaning, THAT FUCKING DICK. I went upstairs and opened the door and there he was the douchebag along with Maddison Fucking Beer.

-flashback over-

ever since I haven't seen him, neither have the kids. Finnegan is now 1 and at least he doesn't know his douchebag of a father. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see.......

TAYLOR CANIFF.

"WHAT?" I SAID

"calm down miss grumpy."

"sorry."

"oh I came to get jessica, me and Shawn  are taking her out, along with his kids."

"oh okay. let me get them ready."

I got them three ready and gave them to Taylor and watched them leave.

"so I guess its me, kat, jai and you Finn."

"mama." he said sticking his hands out.

I picked him up and took him into the kitchen and fed him.

"you wanna go to the mall?"

"dada."

"no Finnegan no dada."

"dada." he screamed.

how does he even know that he has a dad.

I got ready^^. oh after I left jack I got depressed and I changed back into the bed girl I was before I met jack, I got tattoos, I got a sleeve, I died my hair blue and purple.

 oh after I left jack I got depressed and I changed back into the bed girl I was before I met jack, I got tattoos, I got a sleeve, I died my hair blue and purple

I have gotten famous cuz people still knew me, so then I got offered movie rolls for example, love rosie, the mortal instruments and loads of other ones. I also got back into skating I won 7 awards from competitions.