chapter 25

-Leah-

today was the day we were going back to L.A I got out of bed jack wasn't here, he probably went somewhere. I went and started to eat my breakfast. I felt something in my stomach, I ran to the bath room and puked in the toilet, once I was done I went to my room and got ready our flight was in 3 hours and we were leaving in 30 minutes. I heard jack come in and I went downstairs with my luggage. Jack put them into the cab and we got into the cab. it took us 15 minutes to get there. we got through security and we had 30 minutes till our flight was going to take off.

"Jack I want Starbucks."

"why do you want Starbucks when you can have me?"

"ewwww jack you are gross."

"that's not what you were saying when you were fucking me last night."

"fuck you jack." I said and walked off.

I walked to Starbucks and got myself and jack a drink, I went back to where we were before and jack was crowded around girls. one girl saw me and scremed.

"OH MY GOD IT IS LILY COLLINS."

oh great I haven't been Lilly Collins for 3 years, yes Lilly Collins the actress. they ran up to me and took pictures with me and asked for my number. Soon as they went jack came up to me.

"So is there anything you want to tell me?"

"errrrrrrr, it is confusing I will tell you on the plane."

"Flight 25 to L.A boarding now."

me and jack went to our gate jack the lady our tickets and went into the plane to get our seats.

"so are you gonna tell me."

"Okay basically, 3 years ago I was an actress and singer, I felt bored of it so I changed my name to Amilia before it was Lilly Collins Jackson, I had other reasons to why I stopped acting and singing which were because of Jai." I told him

"errrrrrrr who is Jai."

"Oh he was my twin brother Jacob Whiteside Jackson and he died, I got depresses and I stopped everything, I hated my family and that's when I started skating and getting arrested." I told him.

after 10 minutes our food came. me and jack went onto Netflix and watched a movie as we watched it I felt my eyes get heavy.