chapter 24

pretend ^^ is not Maddison beer it is lily Collins instead

WARNING PG-13

-Leah-

I woke up and I was in the arms of my beautiful husband. I remembered about last night. I sat up and put on jacks boxers and his shirt. Once I got up I fell right to the ground, making a loud crash. Jack shot up.

"Oh my god Amilia are you okay?"

"do I look okay."

He got out from bed putting his boxers on and coming to help me up.

"My thighs hurt this is your fault jack."

"Well technically it aint."

"err excuse me I certainly remember you pulling my arm and smashing your lips into mine."

"Well if you didn't look so hot them maybe I wouldn't have done that."

"well you were the one who said not to wear a bikini."

he looked down.

"well I am taking a shower."

I went into the shower and got undresses I stepped in and started shaving once I finished shaving I heard the door open, great I left it open. I peaked my head out the shower curtain seeing jack taking his sweat pants and boxers off.

"Jack what you doing?"

"i needed a shower and I was thinking that it would be better if we saved water."

I just looked at him and carried on showering. then he stepped in.

"AYE. who said you could come in."

"errr I did."

"Aghhhh."

"you are so beautiful."

I looked down while blushing so he couldn't see me blush

"don't hide it you look cute when you blush."

jack stepped closer until our lips were near each others, I could feel his warm breath on me. He smashed his on to mine. he pushed me back so m back was against the wall, I wrapped my legs around his waist he slid himself into me and moans left my mouth, he started to suck on my sweet spot, more moans left my mouth. once we were done which was 1 hour later we actually had a shower.

_______________________________________________________

Hey I am back I will be updating tomorrow and on Sunday.