chapter 27

-leah-

"ahhhh" the doctor said

"so?" I asked

"i looks like you are right you are pregnant."

"what!"

"yeah."

"but you are having babies."

"what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"damn it Leah are you deaf you are having twins." Sam literally screamed.

"yeah that." the doctor said

I covered my mouth OH MY GOD I am having twins.

"thanks." I told the doctor

I left the hospital and got into my car.

"Sam you know what I don't feel like going to the mall how about we go another time." I told her.

"yeah sure."

I drove her home and as she got out I had tears in my eyes. I drove out of her drive through and drove for 5 minutes I couldn't see anything. I was near my house like 2 minutes away when I broke down crying I parked the car on the side of the road and sat there crying.

-Jack-

it was now 7pm and Leah wasn't at home so I decided to go look for her, I put on my jacket and my sneakers and walked out of the house to see it was raining. I walked around until I saw a car parked on the side of the road, it looked like Leah's I ran to it and saw her sitting in there crying. I opened the car door and pulled her into my shoulder.

She sobbed into my shirt, I don't get why she is crying, like she is full on crying.

"come on leah lets go home, come and sit here let me drive."

she got out of the car and we both switched seats. I drove back home and she was till crying. I opened the house door for her. I took her to the couch and sat her there. I went into the kitchen and made us both hot Choco I took it to her and put it on the table.

"Baby what's wrong." I asked her.

"J- jack, Y-our go-going t-o h-a-te me."

"no I wont."

"I-I-I I'm pregnant."

I looked at her with wide eyes, she sat there and cried more I grabbed her and hugged her.

"Baby that's amazing but why are you crying?"

"i thought you were going to leave me and make me raise the babies alone."

"i will never do that. and did you just say babies?"

"yeah, we are having twins."

I grabbed her and hugged her again "i love you so much." I told her.

"i love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am back, guys I want one of you guys to design a cover for this book,