Chapter 6

(Edited)
-Leah-
I woke up in Jack's arms, I looked to see we were both on the couch. I managed to get out of his tight grip when I felt my stomach hurt, I walked into the washroom and did my business It was at this moment I had realised that it was the end of the world and I had started my period. I only had one tampond left, so I used it and I got ready into (above). I put my make up on and left my hair in a bun I then started to look for my purse you see Jack didn't give it back yesterday and he was asleep. I saw him starting to wake up. I walked into the kitchen and started eating some food when he came in and hugged me.

"Jack where's my purse?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah. Why do you need it?" He asked.

"I need to go and buy some lady things."

"Oh is it that time of the month?"

"Err ya."

He took out his wallet and gave me $50

"No I ain't using your money."

"Well I am not giving your purse."

"JAAAAAAACK YOU PROMISED ME LAST NIGHT PLEASE" I begged.

"No!"

"Well then I won't go."

"Fine I will then." He argued back.

He walked out, so I started to make him breakfast I had also called Johnson to come because I haven't seen him in forever so I called him for breakfast.
I made bacon, pancakes and waffles which I put whipped cream on and strawberries. 10 minutes Jack came back being the nice man he is he also got me chocolates and ice cream.

"Awww Jack, thank you! Oh and Johnson is coming for breakfast, I made you two breakfast, it is in the kitchen and Johnson should be here any min..."

I was cut of my the doorbell but Jack went and answered it while he was at it I went into my room. I got changed into something more comfy, I put on joggers and Jack's shirt. I sat on my bed and suddenly my phone went off I looked to see I had a call from an unknown number...
----------------------------------------------
Who do you think it is??