Chapter 38 SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER

-leah-

"and it's booked."

so me and Sam are surprising shawn, and  the jacks. they are at the same place and they are performing together so we decided to surprise them it has been 4 months already. we are going to fly down to Florida, jack's parents offered to look after the twins so they are there and will be there for the next month. we are flying down to Florida tomorrow in the morning, so we got to get and early night.

next day)

I woke up at 4 am and woke up Sam I got changed into jack's sweatpants and my tank top, we got our luggage and left, we got to the airport and checked in, we got breakfast and out flight was called. we went to the gate and onto the plane.

(skip plane ride)

we got of the plane and got our stuff we hailed a cab and told them our hotel we checked into our hotel room we went to the room and settled down, their show was at 4 and it was 1 so we decided to chill. once it was 2 we started getting ready. we had an idea that we would go dresses as teddy bears ^^ so they won't know it is us, we were gonna sabotage their show.  I put on (minus the hat)

and we put on our teddy bears on top

and we put on our teddy bears on top. everyone was inside so we walked in. right now jack and shawn were singing it felt so good seeing my  baby after so long, so we ran up on stage and I twerked on jack and Sam twerked on Shawn. we then danced around on stage. We ran off stage and into the crowed. we took off the teddy bears head and turned around do they couldn't see us some girl saw but we told her to shush. now it was time for the meet and greet. we got in line to see them we decided that we were going to act like crazy Australian fans we were the last people in line .

"Hey sexy" I said to jack in an Australian accent

"erm hey whats your name beautiful

"er its Amy- yeah Amy, and how do you know I am beautiful I am dressed as a teddy bear.

"so all my fans are beautiful. no matter what."

"awe that's so cute baby." I said in my normal voice. SHIT.

"Amelia?"

"errr no I am Amy." I said backing up

 he stepped forward and I stepped back, my back hit the wall and he took the teddy bear head off n kissed me, Of Course I kissed back I mean I missed him lips.

we took off our teddy bear costume and went to the hotel rooms.  sam went into shawn's room so I was alone, jack came in and he started kissing me we took off eachothers clothes and you know what happens.

once we were done we lied on the bed.

"babe I am heving a shower. care for round 2?" I asked jack

we got up and we went into the shower and well yeah we did it again.