Chapter 15

-Leah-
I woke up the next day and jack was sitting in the chair.
"Good morning"
"Morning how you feeling"
"Errm good i guess"
" well I am going to get breakfast do you want anything?" He said
"Yeah"
And he left. And the doctor came in to check on me.
"Hey when will I be able to leave."
"Today after we give you some shots"
"Cool"
He left and jack came in. We are our breakfast together.
The boys my parents and jacks parents came. Jack went home to get me a pair of clothes. The doctor came in and gave me my shots he also gave me some medicine cuz apparently I am depressed. I got changed and got into jacks jeep and drove home. Once we got home jack told me that we were going to go out tonight.
I went upstairs and called Dylan.
After 3 rings he picked up
D- Hello?
L- hey
D- oh hey what's up
L- why haven't you been calling me or anything you guys literally have been avoiding me.
D- Leah you have changed okay you don't even come to the skate park any more. If you want to come see us they is a tournament today and you can come play.
L- sure I will be there is it in the normal place?
D- yeah see us there.
L- bye love ya
D- love ya too
I went into the shower had a shower I went into the bedroom and got out my black jeans vans and my black shirt. I got my skateboard out from the storage room.
"Jack I am going to the skate park for a tournament"
"Cool bye"
"Cool you can come if you want"
"Okay"
He got up and we both got into his car and went to the park. Once we got there I saw Makaila and Dylan I ran up to them and hugged them they hugged back.
I signed up and waited for my turn.
Once I did my tricks it was time to tell the winner the winner was going into a world skate tournament.
"Okay we have counted the scores and we have a winner" the announcer said
Screams were going through the crowd.
"And the winner is LEAH JACKSON"
I hugged Makaila and Dylan and went to the judges and got my trophy. At the end I ran to jack and hugged him.
"Let's go and celebrate " jack said
We all went to Taco Bell and jack called all the guys.
------------------------------
The girlfriends are going to be in the next chapter so you guys need I tell me if you want to be one it will be coming up tonight