Chapter 40 OH MY GOSH

-Leah-
I woke up with jack next to me, I am guessing that that was a dream oh few I got out of bed and realised that I was naked you see me and jack did the dirty everday for the past week, no reason don't ask. I woke jack up and put on a shirt and my shorts , today I am going back to l.a Sam is with Shawn in the U.K. We walked out of the hotel room and went downstairs to the cafe and met Johnson there. we sat down and ate our food.

I ate a muffin because it reminded me of shawn. speaking off shawn, sam I miss them both I haven't seen them two for 2 weeks. once we had eated our breakfast we went upstairs to our hotel rooms I got my clothes for today and headed to the showers I undressed and went into the shower.

once I was done I wrapped a towel around me I stepped out and dried myself, I put on my bra and panties and saw that I had a little bump I ignored it and out on my clothes ^^. I walked out and saw jack on the bed.

"I think we should go now." he said

"yeah."

he got my bags, being the gentleman he is and carried them towards the taxi, Johnson was already there we got in and drove to the airport. we got out and I checked my bags in.

"I am going to miss you guys." I told them

"I am going to miss you too milly."Johnson replied

"oh my god I had a dream that I met this guy on  the plane and he was a vampire, any ways I will miss you john john."

"miss you babe."

"miss you too gilinsko."

I gave them both hugs.

"john john, you better look after my baby."

"dw I will."

"baby you better facetime me everyday so you can see jai and jess."

"I will."

I gave them one last hug and left. I headed onto my plane and the plane took off.

-skip plane ride-

I got of the plane and went to collect my bags. my phone started ringing

"hey Amelia where are you"

"tay I told you so many times not to call me that."

"anyways where are you?"

"errrr why?"

"cuz."

"aghhhhhh." I screamed

I turned around and saw the one and only fucking douchebag of....

taylor fucking micheal fucking cannif.

"oh my god tay I am going to kill you."

"nice to see you too, and I missed you too."

he took my bags and we got into his car, we drove to jack's mom's house to get jess and jai. once we had them, tay dropped us off at home. I put the babies in their playpens and went and unpacked I made dinner and we all ate it once we were done we went upstairs and I put the babies in my bed and we fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

long time no see. missed you guys