Chapter 34-Dream come true

Start from the beginning

I couldn't act cheerful no matter how hard I tried, how can I when all I feel inside is dread. A fake smile is a fake smile. Gabbs tried to involve me and cheer me up but she couldn't succeed. Whatever dress she showed either for the baby or herself I couldn't say any other word except nice. I even lost the ability to act with all the dread I am feeling. Before today I could keep my act well and give fake smile without Gabbs suspecting something but the sadness in my heart is too deep to cover it fake smiles and fool Gabbs. Blake's coldness to me is only increasing my dread. The more I think about it the deeper I fall. I feel constricted, stuck deep in a maze without knowing the way out.

"Come on Sophie! You can't be like that. What about going to the chocolate house?" My head snapped up at this words. Those words hit me like a truck. Is she serious? No way in hell. That is like putting my head in lion's mouth. In my dream that is where Blake tells me..

"Yay! I told you right? Chocolates always lift her mood." She jumped in the arms of Erik while my already open jaw reached the floor now. What part of my face told her that I am happy? I really can't understand her. I am afraid I will start hating that unborn baby for turning her like this, even before it was born.

"No, no. That's fine. I told you I am alright. I don't want to go the chocolate house. We are in here for so long. It is not good for you stay here any longer. You will feel tired and it is not good for my nephew or niece." I said with another fake smile trying desperately to act cheerful and convince her. Aren't pregnant women supposed to be easily tired?

"Your highness." Barone interrupted and I turned around to try hoping against hope that he will say it is time to go home or something like that but then I felt my heart skip a beat. Don't be mistaken, it is not out of joy but because of dread. Barone is dressed in a bunny costume, the same exact one I saw in my dream. Today or rather now, the dream will come true.

"Barone. It suits you very much." Gabbs exclaimed.

"What is there in it to suit someone. Moreover I am afraid it would be an insult to him rather than a compliment." Erik muttered under his breath.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing baby. I didn't say anything."

"You like these things right? I remember whenever we went to shopping in the mall, if there was someone in the costume of bunny or something like that you would always take photos with them. So I had him dressed up cheer you since there is no one like that now. Now come on. Barone drag her to the chocolate house. On wards we march!" When did Gabbs start to plan my death. Is it revenge for hurting Erik and acting cold to him? Gabbs started moving in the direction of chocolate house with Erik and Barone really dragged me while I was still in my daze.

"No, no way!" I shouted when I finally came to my senses. I was also dragged in the same way in my dream. I can't let it happen. I have to fight against this so called destiny and my dreams. "I am not going to chocolate house."

They were all startled at my sudden outburst and turned around to face me. Not just Gabbs and Erik but others too, making falter a little.

"I mean you shouldn't be on your feet for too long." While I tried to convince her whispering started in the background. I could hear some people recognizing me as the Vampire prince''s mate and soon enough it turned noisy with whispering all around.

"I am fine. If you are worried then Erik will carry me. Erik." She turned around and Erik lifted her princess style. I glared hard at him and he turned his head away. Erik you will never get along with me in this lifetime.

"I am tired." I blurted out without thinking. Yes, this is a way out. "I am really tired with all the walking we did in the mall. Moreover I fell asleep on the sofa last night so my body aches."

"Barone carry her." I was lifted by the bunny wearing Barone in the next minute.

"Barone!" I shrieked silently not wanting to cause ruckus. The whispering already increased and they were saying why I was being lifted by some male.

"Why is some male touching her?"

"How can our princess be lifted like that?"

"How can she touched by someone other than our prince?"

"Our prince would be angry to know this."

Well, excuse me for being caught off guard and it is not like I am asking him to lift me. Moreover he is not kissing me or something. He is just lifting me and touching me you say? He is in full bunny suit to have any contact with him.

I was violently ripped away from Barone's hands and found myself in none other than Blake's hands. My heart dropped at this. He seemed furious for some reason and I can sense a killer aura around him. I could hear him shouting at Barone for touching a princess or something along those lines but I couldn't really hear it. My heart is beating so loudly that I am can't hear anything except my own heartbeat and my eyes zeroed in on Blake.

"And you!" He turned to me wit the same voice and I flinched at this. This is the first time he raised his voice against me but it is not just that. It's his eyes. They are looking at me with such a coldness that it makes me shiver. Those eyes which always looked at me with warmth and a twinkle in them are as so cold as ice and filled with anger.

"How can a princess behave so? You are really shameless. I am really disappointed in you. " He started moving towards the exit and people parted making way. What did I really do to make him feel so? Why is he behaving like that? What did I do to him? Why is he saying things like this all of a sudden. Why is his gaze so cold all of a sudden. You who always treated me with love and care suddenly turned cold to me. What did I do to make hate or did you just simply got bored with me? Are you thinking that I am not good enough to be with you? If so why now? Why? After treating me with kindness and warmth all this time and making me love why do say this now and why act like this now? But he didn't say those words right? That means I still have hope. Please, just please don't say those words, just those words. I beg you.

"I really wish you weren't my mate!"

***************************************************************************************Tada! Her dream came true! What happened to Blake? What do you think is the reason behind Blake's sudden cold behavior? Did he just got bored with her?

Read, vote and comment! Have a nice time! Till next update!