changkyun bit his tongue, "yeah."

why did he feel guilty?

jooheon was gross, and annoying, and an asshole.

right?

-

"what should i do to him in geography today?"

"hmm, something that would embarrass him, like, go sit beside him and hyungwon in class and make hyungwon move when you're doing project work," hyunwoo grinned kicking his feet on the legs of his chair.

"but i hate sitting in the back of the classroom," jooheon pouted, crossing his arms.

"the back? that's even better, you can fuck with him in the back."

"what?"

"you're classroom has elevated seating, so you guys are at the highest point in the back of classroom where literally no one wants to turn all the way around and look up at, i mean c'mon it's the perfect opportunity to mess with him."

"you're right actually."

"i'm always right."

a loud bell echoed through the large classroom.

"have fun in geo," hyunwoo winked before grabbing his bag and leaving.

jooheon smiled and picked up his things before merging into the exiting crowd.

-

changkyun rested his head on the table and groaned, "hyungwon, how many times do i have to tell you, i was on a business trip with my parents."

"changkyun, we both know that's a lie."

"hyungwon, i don't want to hear you right now, but i am hearing you so," changkyun sat up and looked at his friend, "we're not discussing this, not now, not later, not ever, so leave it alone."

the tall boy frowned, "i just want to know if you're okay like-"

"i'm fine! leave it alone!"

changkyun glared at the few people who glanced up at him.

"whatever, have you seen soo today?" hyungwon picked at his nails deciding now wasn't the best time for this conversation.

"he texted the group chat this morning to say he was sick, didn't you see it?"

"oh, no."

"he has a pretty bad fever apparently, and a cold on top of it," changkyun stated opening his binder.

"that's predictable in this weather."

"true, it's getting colder all the time."

"do you think it will snow lots?"

"meh, i hope not, it'll be really cold."

"nothing's as cold as changkyun's heart sweetie."

changkyun and hyungwon turned to see jooheon smirking at the end of their desk.

"excuse me?" changkyun's eyebrows raised.

"why don't you just admit you think i'm handsome huh?" jooheon dragged kyungsoo's empty chair in between the two boys and rested his elbows on the table.

"you have a lot of nerve," changkyun glared.

"you know it's true babe, you know it better than anyone," jooheon winked.

"why are you even trying jooheon, changkyun wouldn't let you lay a finger on him," hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"sure he wouldn't."

changkyun's cheeks tinted pink as looked away from jooheon's devilish grin.

"hyungwon, you should be working with your partner, what are you doing up here?"

"my partner is sick."

"don't you have to use the outlet down there though, i saw you guys gluing things. you should do some work, it would suck to fall behind," jooheon smiled softly.

"you're right."

changkyun made desperate eye contact with hyungwon begging him through his irises to not leave him up there with the older boy.

hyungwon only giggled and waved as he stepped down the staircase.

jooheon's hand snaked onto changkyun's thigh.

"what are you doing?" changkyun attempted to pull his fingers off.

"you know," jooheon lifted his hand higher and tightened his grip, "i'm sort of like a chinese finger trap, the more you resist, the harder i'll hold on."

"get your hand off of me will you," changkyun squirmed away but only cornered himself against the wall as jooheon scooted closer.

"it's unfair," the smaller boy grimaced, "you're stronger and i can't push you away, it's like in wrestling, when you put a skinny guy in against a fat guy, the skinny guy is helpless."

"this is different."

"how?"

"because in this case you like being attacked."

"that's one hundred percent not true, i have no idea what you've been smoking, but honestly whatever it is, it's been messing with your morals you pervert."

"oh changkyun," jooheon whispered at the nape of his neck, "don't be like this when all you do is moan while i touch you."

changkyun shivered.

jooheon smiled running his hand up and down changkyun's thigh coming daringly close to his bulge.

"babe, i know you love it when we're like this," the older boy bit his hear lobe sensually, "you're so pretty, your skin is so addictive. i don't need any daily dose when i have you."

"s-stop," changkyun squeaked wanting so badly to jump out of his chair and run away and sit back and let jooheon touch him at the same time

"changkyun," jooheon said deeply, dominance soaking his words, "i love it when your weak underneath my hands. i love it when you can't stop shaking with anticipation, i love every second of you surrendering to me babe."

"i-i do not s-surrender to you, you weirdo," changkyun tried to push himself onto the floor but only managed to make the situation worse by bringing his crotch in contact with jooheon's hand.

"wow, i didn't know you wanted me to touch you that much," jooheon smirked pulling him back with his hand still pressed onto his crotch.

"g-gah, what are y-you doing, we're in the middle of class," changkyun gasped as jooheon's hand rubbed over him.

"you're right," jooheon pulled his hand away and pulled out his books.

changkyun clenched his jaw and tried to ignore his hard-on for the rest of the class.

luckily as he stood up his shirt rolled down to cover him up as he headed towards the door.

before the petite boy could take his first step he felt a hand collide with his bottom.

changkyun whipped around and met eyes with jooheon.

"damn," jooheon raised an eyebrow, "nice ass babe."

changkyun turned pink and stormed down the stairs and out of the classroom as fast as he could.

he didn't know how much more he could take of this.

he felt like he was going to explode.