Behind the scenes

----

Later that evening, after Lucy had picked up the girls and went home, she was laying on her couch, staring at the dark ceiling. Options are limited, it's not safe here, and clearly she's under surveillance. Stein... Stein... Who is that? she wondered. 

She grabbed a pillow from her couch and hugged it. There are so many unanswered questions. Tyler is gone, the police are probably searching for him by now, it will only be a matter of time before they come visit. 

live as if nothing happened, right love? 

That is the most secure choice, play dumb, simple, right? 

Oh... dear...heheheh.... Oh, Lucy, you fool. 

Dare I say check and mate?

It's been a fun game of cat and mouse, I've clearly outdone myself this round. I sought you out for a challenge, the mysterious Lucifer, you are moderately known under ground , but my eyes can easily catch a Diamond in the rough. 

Young naive people... Heh. heh... Winning isn't enough. Lucy, I will break you. 

You're world will crumble, and you will be simply awestruck and at a loss for words... 

hehehehehheheheheh.....

HAHAHAHA. 

Annoying little wench... heheh... HAHA

"Stein, sir. Everything is going according to plan, all surveillance is active, the two detonations succeeded. Shall we proceed?" 

This news filled me with enthusiasm. My throat bubbled up with this intense laughter and joy. This is the best news! I don't bother looking at the man in the doorway. I lay back on my Red Victorian couch. I kick my feet up on a foot stool, admiring the security footage of Lucy from the convenience of a screen. 

She just sits there, I can just feel her frustration. HEhHEHAHAHA

"Yes, proceed. continue to ensure her safety as well. I want you to bring her to me in one piece." 

"Of course, will her injury be an issue?"

"If it is, then she's not worth my time either."