CrankThatFrank/Fucked Up Fanfics

Hey guys, as you may or may not know, I am a huge fan of repressed emo Youtuber CrankThatFrank. If you have never heard of him/seen his videos/are not subbed, please go subscribe to him as well as like and share his videos. He's not hugely famous and it would mean a lot to see him rise to the top.

     So, you're probably wondering why I'm tlling you this. Well, you see, he does a series called Reading Fucked Up Fanfics. The majority of them are band fics, but some of them are Shrek fics (it's all ogre now!-11!2!2!-!11!2!2!1!). I am going to publish two fucked up fanfics (both of them Ryden) once they are complete. Now, here's where ya'll come in.

     I want Frank to read at least one of these for his series. That means I need to get his attention. Once they are published, it would be fabulous if you all PM'd him the link on his social media accounts, took screenshots of it and posted it on your social media and tagged CrankThatFrank in them with the caption "Read it for you fucked up fanfic series!"– you know, promote it!

     It would mean the world to me if ya'll did that for me. I would die if Frank read one or both, bc he would be indirectly acknowledging my existance.

     Anywhore, that's what's up. Thanks ya'll, ilyasm❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈