Deragatory Language

Guys, it makes me really upset and uncomfortable when I come across words such as fag or n***** or reatar* or when I see or hear things such as "Mexicans are rapists," or "We should have black slaves again," or "Gays are disgusting fa*s" or "Women should be at home cooking and cleaning and bearing kids," or "People with disabilities are stupid reta**s" or "Blondes are dumb" or "That's so gay."

As far as I know, none of you use that kind of language, but those of you that do, I'd appreciate if you'd refrain from it. It's rude, hurtful, uneccessary, derogatory, cruel, and just downright wrong. There's absolutely no need to offend people for their race, gender, sexuality, looks, or ability. We can't help who we are. Period. It's as simple as that.

Why do so many people out their have the urge to hurt people? What did we ever do or say to you? Maybe one African American/black person said something rude to you. A) That doesn't mean they are rude people or hate you, and B) That doesn't give you the right to call them n*****s. Maybe you know a that really enjoys having sex with their parter That doesn't make them a slut, nor does it make them "gay" or "digusting fags." Maybe you know a blond person that's kind of stupid or oblivious. That doesn't give you the right to assign all blonds the name "dumb." Okay? Okay.

I know this is out of the blue, but I just really hate this kind of bullshit. It needs to be stopped.