Panic! At The Disco Is The Illuminati

Let's get the obvious pointed out- the exclamation point is the ! in P!ATD
There's a love triangle- Ryan, Brendon, and Dallon. Then there are two other members everyone wants to come back besides them- Spencer and Jon (because Brent is just... dead to us all... or is he?) There's five points on a star, and Ryan, Brendon, Dallon, and Spencer are all stars. The star in the center of the love triange points to all five of these former members.
But wAIT
Brendon isn't a former member
Brendon, in fact, is the only original, and only remaining member of Panic! At The Disco
THerE's mOre
Back in the good ol Pretty. Odd. when our mamas sang us to sleep, there was a lot of stuff about the sun and the moon (Northern Downpour, When The Day Met The Night, etc). Ryan is the sun because he brought light to Brendon's life, and the moon is Brendon because the night is when demons come out, including Satan.
As it turns out, Brendon is Satan, and Satan sees everything as his bc he's a greedy shit so he wants to take it. The little boy in the L.A. Devotee video is of value to Satan/Brendon- the boy can bring something special to the cult that Satan needs. The little boy is obviously Brent, and Brendon needs him to join the band again so they can complete the Illuminati, as Brent is the eye in the center, watching out, waiting for something just like this to happen.
Once Brent can come back, the band will reveal itself as the Illuminati, and us, the fanbase, as the cult. Draining all of our power, Brendon will rise to his full power as his true form- Satan, leader of the Illuminati.
And once he has risen to his full power, he can brainwash Ryan to come back so they can act out the Milk Fic. But will Ryan come back?
WELL MY FELLOW CULT MEMEBER
9/8, they finished filming L.A. Devotee. 9+8=17. A triangle has three sides. 17+3=20. Of course, besides the triangle (Brendon, Ryan, and Dallon), there is Brent and Spencer, two other former members of Panic! At The Disco. 20+2=22. Three (Brendon, Ryan, and Dallon) times three (times themselves) is 9. Tomorrow is 9/22, and all the former members by now have been brainwashed by Satan Urie. Tomorrow, on 9/22 at Nine In The Afternoon, Brendon/Satan will drain us of our energy, rise to full power with his eyes the size of the moon, and reveal Panic! At The Disco as the Illuminati.

The freaky part of this is that this stuff started happening and I think it came true. I'm sh00k

Who else joined the cult? If you haven't, check out the link below.
http://www.panicatthedisco.com/joinus

I wrote this conspiracy theory, steal this and I will slit your throat and sacrifice you to Satan.