Epilogue

I am sooooo sorry for the long wait of this epilogue! Please forgive me! Hope you all will enjoy this epilogue, even if it's so short! I will get started on the second installment as soon as I can! Hope you guys enjoy this! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Look-Out, Tranquility, Nevada
2007

Matsuri sat against the tree, watching as the sun slowly set. It had been a few weeks since Mission City and peace seemed to settle over everything. All of the bots save for Optimus, who was sending a message to any other autobots that are among the stars, was in alt-mode and Sam was currently making out with Mikaela on top of Bumblebee.

Matsuri turned her head and watched as the two other humans make out before smirking. She looked at Bumblebee's headlights and did a motion, hoping that Bumblebee got the idea. Bumblebee lit up one headlight before going into reverse, causing the two teenagers to slid off and landed on the ground.

Matsuri burst out laughing at that, clutching her stomach. As she laughed, the two teenagers playfully glared at her and the autobots watched on contently. The laughing of a young one filling their audios and put them at peace.

They will defend their new home and their new family members and make sure no harm shall ever come to them.

"With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call... home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight... but watching over them in secret... waiting... protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: We are here... we are waiting."