Prologue

"Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That was how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war - a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth. But we were already too late."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoover Dam
2005

The Lab was dark, save for the light coming from the computer screen. A man sat in front of it, his weary blue eyes scan through what was on screen, His graying hair was going every which way now. He glanced at the recently emptied containment cell that now had a rather large hole. He ran a hand through is hair. He started to type on the keyboard and a document popped up that was labeled "BW-1". Under that was other information such as the progress of BW-1. His thoughts got interrupted by his cellphone ringing. He grabbed it from his pocket and answered it.

"Dr. Jake Davis speaking." he stated as a greeting.

"Ah, sir!...Yes I have been monitoring her constantly...BW-1 still has her tracking collar on, I doubt she knows how to take it off." He clicked something and a map appeared with a blinking red dot in the middle. It then promptly vanished. Jake stood up quickly. "S-she vanished! S-she somehow destroyed it!" He gaped at the screen.

He quickly said his farewells before sitting back down. he started to type again and the screen went black before it burst into streaming data.