Chapter S e v e n t e e n

"Finn?" I sobbed into the phone, looking up into the sky.

"Uh," He cleared his throat, he probably just woke up. "Listen, Lucy, I am so sorry for what I did to you. I never wanted to hurt you or anything, I am so sorry! I can't live with myself knowing I layed my hands on you! I vowed to protect you and not let anyone hurt you but I hurt you! And I'm so sorry for that" He apologized, whispering near the end. I thought about it for a second. Maybe I could forget that happened. 

Maybe.

"I can't forgive you yet, hopefully soon" I sobbed even more, I really need to stop crying. I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my sweater and crossed the street. I knew exactly where I was. I was about half an hour away from home. Or what used to be home. 

"That's better than nothing" He chuckled lightly. 

"I was staying with Luke" I mumbled. 

"Oh, are you still there with him?" 

"No, his bitch Sasha lives with him and there is no way in hell that I'm staying in the same house as her" I sneered. I can't believe how much hatred I have towards her. It's incredible. 

"So who are you staying with?" He asked me. 

"I was wondering if I uh, could stay with you?" I asked, fingers crossed.

"Sure! I mean, sure" He said, trying to sound a bit more manly. I laughed at his attempt to. I can't believe this guy, the guy I've known for so long, hit me. 

"I'll be home in a bit" I told him. We said our goodbye's and I finaly hung up. I walked around for maybe two hours before coming across Nick's house. Should I knock?

That'll probably be a creepy thing to do. I sighed and kept walking. I looked down at my phone and noticed two missed calls from.. Luke. 

Of course. 

I tripped over something or someone and came crashing down to the floor. 

"Son of a bitch.." I murmured as soon as I felt the burning 'sensation' on my chin. 

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" A voice I recognised said. Why do I always run into people who I least want to see?

"It's okay, really" I said turning over, I was now on my back, facing the one and only Nick.

"Lucy?" Nick asked as if he didn't believe what he saw.

"The one and only!" I chirped, trying to seem happy. I didn't want to cause anymore problems, especially not with Nick. I looked around to see Nick was fixing his expensive looking car.

I probably tripped over his legs.

"Yeah, you did" He suddenly spoke. Shoot, did I say that out loud?

"Again, yeah, you did" He laughed. I felt myself blush in embarrasment.

"Why are you dressed like that if you're fixing your car?" I asked him. Nick was dressed up as if he were gonna go out on a date.

"Oh, I was just checking something. It wouldn't get me dirty. Why aren't with Luke?" He asked me.

"There's this girl there and she is. . . not very nice to me." I told him. What if Nick met her? What if he thinks she's pretty cool? That would suck balls.

"Sasha? Yeah, she was all over me when I was dropping you and Luke off" He explained.

"Oh thank God you don't like her.." I sighed in relief.

"Where you going now?" He asked me, dusting his pants off.

"Um, I'm going back to Finn's house" I mumbled but I was sure he heard me when I heard a large intake of air.

"Why!? He hurt you!" He yelled. I thank the heavens that no one was out this early or else we would've caused a scene.

"Don't you think I know that!?" I groaned frustradely. 

"You could stay with me! I live alone and there's no worries!" He tried to reason. I bit my lip, maybe I should stay with him? 

"But, I already called Finn" I frowned. 

"Tell him you're stay with a girl! And. . . she won't let you leave since there's so much to catch up on!" He told me. 

"I'm beginning to think you're a girl" I joked with him. I took out my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

"That's what happens when you have four sisters" He said sheepishly. I laughed at his comment, I wonder what it was like to have sisters. I know what it's like to have brothers considering I lived in a house full of guys. 

To: Finn

Staying with an old friend. We used to be bffs :) she won't let me leave since we have so much to catch up on. See ya later xx 

I sent the text and smiled at Nick but, my smile quickly turned into a frown when I saw Sasha and Luke behind him. I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw her arm slung over his shoulder and his arm on her waist. I looked back at Nick and he instictvely grabbed a hold of my waist and brought me near him. 

"It's just Luke and Sasha" I whispered so only he could hear. He nodded, turned around, but didn't let go. 

"Hey, um guys" I said awkwardly.

"Have you and Nick already gotten lunch together?" Luke asked. Shit, I completely forgot about my lie.

"What?" Nick answered before I could. Well this is going well. I turned and looked at him.

"Remember? When you asked me out on a lunch date a while ago?" I asked him, trying to make him get the point.

"Oh yeah! We were about to go back, wanna join?" I wanted to hug Nick for going along with my 'scheme' but I also wanted to snap his neck in half for inviting them.

I cursed silently and looked up to see the both of them talking with each other.

"Sure, we'd love too" Sasha purred. 

"Don't flirt with my man!" I snapped. All heads turned to me and I cowarded away. 

"Since when is he yours" Sasha spoke viciously. I didn't know what to say but again, Nick saved the day.

"Why do you care?" He snapped at her. Now it was her turn to coward away, Nick was a scary guy when he wanted to be. 

"Let's get this over with..." I mumbled, interwining my fingers with Nick's. 

***************

SCHOOL SUCKS & I HATE EVERYONE.

btw guys Mia = Bulimia 

Bulimia is when you make yourself vomit. 

ily all, stay strong xxx

BY THE WAY THE LINK BELOW ( IS WHAT NICK LOOKS LIKE vv