Chapter S i x t e e n

I woke up in a soft, comfy bed. Wait, why does it smell like cologne?

I sat up straight and looked around to see that this wasn't my bed, or room. I jumped off the bed and began to panic, was I kidnapped? Images from before kept popping into my head. Maybe I'm in Nick's house? I opened the door and looked down the hallway, afraid of what might be lurking around. I face palmed myself when I realized I was in Luke's guest room.

How could I not notice? I stayed here before. I guess he switched it up since it used to be just a bed and a window but now it's decorated and more family looking.

I walked down the hallway, careful not to wake anyone up.

What time is it?

Where's my phone?

A bunch of question's flooded my mind as I felt my pockets for my phone. No luck.

I walked downstairs to see a girl cooking breakfeast. She was wearing tiny shorts and a tank top. Her back was facing me but she had beautiful pale skin with gorgeous red-ish hair that reached her tiny waist.

You can't compete with that.

You don't have long hair, good legs, or a tiny waist you fat elephant.

You can't even cook.

You're Worthless.

I felt my eyes become glossy and blurry. I can't blame that on anybody. That's all my fault. The last two words stung as I turned around, about to walk back upstairs. Unfortunately that didn't happen since I bumped into a tall male figure.

I stumbled back a little and saw it was Luke. Of course I bump into him now. I probably look like a mess compared to that beautiful human a few feet away from me.

"Uh, hi" I coughed awkwardly.

"Hey, um, do you want anything to eat?" He asked me kindly. I looked back over to the kitchen to see eggs, bacon, pancakes, and more all over the table.

Calories.

"I'm not really hungry," I began to say. "I already ate anyways"

"When?" He asked, not believing me.

"Couple hours ago.." I casually lied.

"Come on, Sasha makes really good food" He said. My eyes widened at the name of that girl.

Why does she live with him?

Are they dating?

If so, how long?

Fuck my life.

"Sasha?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Crap..." He mumbled realizing I wasn't very fond of her.

"How long?" I asked.

I will not cry.

I will not cry.

I will not cry.

"How long what?"

"How long have you guys been," I clear my throat before continuing. "Living together?" I asked. Maybe they're not dating. Me and Finn lived together but we weren't dating.

I flinched slightly at his name. He was a monster.

"Like two months?" He said shyly.

Oh.

"FUCK EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE. ESPECIALLY YOU, YOU STUCK UP BARBIE DOLL!" I wanted to yell.

"Oh, that's nice" My voice barely above a whisper.

"Areyouguysdating?" I spoke quickly.

"What? Us? No!" He said a little too fast. Luke is known as a player. Maybe they're friends with benefits.

"I should go" I spoke sadly.

"But.." Before he could finish,  a voice I didn't want to hear was heard.

"Oh Lukey Poo! I finished breakfeast! Maybe later you can show me how much of a bad girl I am!" She yelled in a clingy voice. My jaw dropped, I looked up at Luke and noticed he was already staring back at me.

I ran upstairs and into the guest room, ignoring Luke's calls. I stepped into the room and grabbed my boots, slipping them on I looked around for my sweater. Omce I found it I slipped it on and grabbed my found which was under the covers.

I ran back downstairs and walked by Sasha.

Of fucking course.

"Look what the cat dragged back from the dead. A freak. A worthless, ugly, fat, freak" She hissed.

"I don't have time for you" I said quietly. She grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Are you mad? Are you jealous? Maybe at the thought that Luke loves me more than he loves you?" She started.

"Shut up.." I mumbled a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Or that Luke knows what I taste like and vise versa?" She said evily. I looked at her disgusted. The thought of the both of them having sex with each other made me want to vomit.

"Maybe, you're jealous of me? And the perfect body that I have, and the one you wish for?" She asked before walking away.

I'm weak. I just let her walk all over me and didn't do anything about it.

"Hey bitch!" I yelled angirly. She turned around shocked at my vocabulary,  honestly I was just as shocked.

"One, no one would love you. Have you ever thought that you're just easy to get with and you're just another sex doll to Luke?" What was I doing?

"Or maybe, that we all know you aren't natural. You're fake as fuck and used up as hell!" I yelled before punching her straight in the nose. She cried in pain and sonn enough Luke was at her side.

"Fuck you, hope you get an std and die from it!" I yelled at Luke before walking out of the house.

What was I gonna do? I just left the only house I could stay in. I walked down the street and looked down at my phone. I rang the first person that might take me back in.

I let the phone ring a couple times before they answered.

"Hello?" The tired voice said.

"Finn?" I sobbed, looking into the sky.

********

SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED :( Finals kept me busy for like the whole month!!

Ill update everyday from now on!

love you all! stay strong xx