Chapter Two

I stared at her, confused. I'm eating? What does that have to do with anything? Do I stop eating? No. That's stupid. 

"Now, you don't have to stop eating," She paused, again. 

"Just make sure to dump it out afterwards." She said, sitting back down and looking out the window. I giggled at the sentence but soon stopped when she looked dead at me. Like a bird. 

If you're a bird, I'm a bird. Wait, what? FOCUS LUCIA!

"You might think I mean taking a shit, but honey, I don't." She said in all seriousness. I stood up and looked at her. Then what?

"What do you mean then?" I asked her, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"I mean.." Before she finished her sentence, she showed me a demonstration by putting two fingers in her mouth then pushing inwards. Holy fuck. 

"Are you saying to make myself vomit?" I asked, making sure I was hearing this right. 

"Yeah, I guess I am." She said, standing up and going to the kitchen to wash her hands. 

"Just do it after every meal and poof! You'll be thin in no time flat!" She called out, even though I only payed attention to one word. 

Thin.

"Alright, I guess." I breathed out, running my hand over my face.

Was I really going to do this? I thought to myself.

Yes, you are. Said a small voice inside my head.

"Lily, do you um, do you do this to yourself?" I asked, getting up and joining her in the kitchen. 

"Of course I do, excersise doesn't make you skinny Lucy it just tightens your fat" She stated, even though I knew she was lying, I still believed her. 

"Have I been working out for nothing?" I asked, dissapointment lacing every word. 

"No, you haven't actually. I guess it'll be easier to burn off now." She said, drying her hands. 

"Anyways, I gotta go. Jeff is gonna come over and a lady doesn't wanna keep their man waiting." She said, turning around to face me. "Not like you would know, though."  

I rolled my eyes and guided her out. "Bye!" I called out after she closed the door. I went back upstairs and looked into the mirror and smiled. 

You'll be thin in no time.