Chpater F i f t e e n

Nicks' POV

"Luke!" I yelled, taking out the boxes from the cabinet. Soon enough, I heard Lukes' footsteps run into the bathroom. I turned my head to look at him.

"Why does she have all these?" I said running one hand through my brown hair.

"Maybe she has problems?" He said shurgging. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to deny the fact that Lucy is actually damaging herself both physically and mentally. 

"Luke," I sighed. "We'll have to confront her about this later."

"You're right" He agreed walking out of the bathroom, following behind me. As I was about to leave Lucys' room I was brought to a stop.

"Wait! Nick, lets pack her stuff. She's moving in with me." Luke said grabbing a suit case from her tiny closet.

"Why is she living with you instead of me?"

"Really Nick? Really?," He said in disbelief. "Well for starters you've known her for like a day so how do you think she'll feel about moving in with a guy she just met." He told me.

"I hate that you're right" I laughed, starting to pack.

-

After an hour of packing, we collected everything we thought was important. I finished putting the last suit case into the trunk of Nicks' car, with Nick already in the drivers seat waiting for me. As we were pulling out of the driveway we noticed Finns car pulling in.

"Shit. . ." I cursed as I saw him looking at us. Nick began to drive faster than usual, hoping Finn wasn't following us.

"Alright, we're gonna go in there, get Lucy, and take her ti your house. Now listen to me, Luke. Don't let her be alone" He said keeping his eyes in the road.

"Got it?" I nodded my head.

Lucys' POV

I woke up with a massive headache, and a bunch of needles connected into my arms.

I groaned and rolled over to see a doctor noticing that I have awaken. He walked into my room and checked my needles, pumps, everything really.

"When am I allowed to leave?" I questioned Doctor Rivera.

"In about half an hour" He said, scribbling in a notepad.

"Alright," I said. "Did um, did anyone come for me?"

"Actually, yes. Two boys, about your age. They have been in the waiting room the whole day" He answered me.

"Probably Luke and Nick" There's no way it could've been Finn considering we both hate each other now.

"Miss Dowsland?"

"Yeah?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

"These boys. They went back to your house and found needles filled with blood," He continued. "The blood in the needles matched your blood"

"What does that mean?" I asked him in a shaky voice.

"Whoever you lived with took out your blood. You became sick because the needles were old and dirty." He explained.

"I don't get it? How dont I feel a needle going inside my skin!?" I said frustrated.

"Calm down, Miss. We have cleaned you up and you're better, all you have to do is take these" He said handing me prescription medicine.

"Thank you" I mumbled, tossing it around in my lap.

"Well, all papers have been signed so you are free to go! Be careful, Miss Dowsland" He said and walked away. I got up and walked to the waiting room, seeing Luke asleep but Nick awake.

"Hey. . ." I said awkwardly walking up to him.

"Lucy?," He asked getting up and hugging me. "Are you ok? Does your head hurt? Do you need some water? Luke get up!"

I laughed at how worried he was about me, it was cute.

"I'm fine. Lets go home" I smiled at him.

"Luke!" He yelled making Luke jump out of his seat. "Yeah?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Lets go!" I said with Luke and Nick by my side.

As we got into the car I noticed that we were still using Nicks car. No problem with that. We began to drive back home, whicb frightened me a bit. As we were driving I saw that we passed my house.

"Where are we going?" I asked sitting up correctly.

"My house," Luke said. "You're gonna live with me. We're not leaving you with a physco"

"That's good" I mumbled laying my head back on the seat, slowly closing my eyes.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Finally updated! :)

PLEASE vote and comment! :/

stay safe, ily !!! ♡♡♡