Chapter Four

I walked back into the living room and plopped down on the couch, enjoying my healthy smoothie. I turned on the television and saw Pretty Little Liar re-runs playing.

What should I order for lunch?

I could just get a salad and call it a day. Nope. Have you seen buzzfeed? Salad's sometimes have more calories than burgers.

Yeah well, that's sometimes.

I put my smoothie down and rubbed my hands over my face. Arguring with myself won't get me anywhere.

Maybe I could just.. vomit it out.

That's not healthy!

I pushed that memo to the back of my mind. Remember what Lily told you.

Twenty minutes later, I had figured out what I had to do and continued watching tv. There was a soft knock at my door and I had an idea who it was. I got up and walked over to the door, opening it to see Luke standing there, his hands in his pockets with his face facing to the right. Probably looking around.

I did a quick check over Luke, my eyes skimming his outfit and him in general.

Luke is around six feet so I had to look up to him to really see his sweater and his black hair, which was swooped upwards. He was wearing a plain white hoodie, black jeans and some white converse.

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

It's like he doesn't he even try to look cute- he's just naturally like that. Then again, so are half the boys you see.

"Are we gonna go or are you gonna keep eye raping me?" He laughed. I blushed and hung my head low. I stepped out of my house, locking the door and walking to his car.

He ran infront of me and oepened the passenger door, waiting for me to get in.

"Oooh, what a gentlemen!" I joked while getting in.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, walking over the drivers side. After driving around for a while, I asked him if I could turn on the radio.

"Are you seriously me asking that? I've known you for a while, of course you can just turn the radio on." He said. I smiled and turned it on, Maroon 5 playing. Haven't heard them in a while.

'You're such a hard act for me to follow

Love me today, don't leave tomorrow, yeah

But if I fall for you, I'll never recover

If I fall for you, I'll never be the same

I really wanna love somebody

I really wanna dance the night away

I know were only halfway there but you can take me all the way

You can take me all the way!'

"I love this song!" I said, singing along to the song.

"That's great, I do too." Luke said while smiling, but keeping his eyes on the road.

"I REALLY WANNA TOUCH SOMEBODY!" I sang outloud, bobbing my head. I immediately covered my mouth remembering I wasn't alone. I felt my face heat up when I heard Luke laughing at my actions.

To save me from embarassment, he sang along.

"I'LL THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY!" Something about the way he said, sang it, made me believe something more was behind his words.