Chapter T h i r t e e n

Lukes' POV

I carefully watched Lucy as she slowly fell asleep. I twisted her hair around, feeling it dry and a bit sticky. I parted her hair to see dried up blood sitting there. I touched it to make sure there wasn't anymore blood coming out, sadly there was still a lot coming out, it was just slower.

"Did you know Lucys' bleeding from the back of her head?" I ask Nick, knowing I don't know half the stuff that went on considering I was knocked out.

"She's what!?" He yelled stomping on the breaks. I lunged forward, holding onto Lucys' head and body.

"What the hell, mate!?" I yelled back at him.

"Don't let her go to sleep! She could fall into a coma or something. ." He said driving faster to the hospital.

I mentally cursed myself for not remembering that when someone hits their head hard, they shouldn't go to sleep.

I started to shake Lucy to try and make her wake up. Soon enough her eyes opened but were starting to slowly close.

"Stay awake!" I yelled at her. I continued to shake her a bit; causing her to re-open her eyes every couple seconds.

Once Nick came into the emergency parking lot, we got out of the car and ran to the entrance.

"Someone help us!" Nick yelled, making some nurses come our way.

"What's the problem with her?" One of the nurses' softly asked Nick.

"Sh-She's been vomitting non-stop and she got hit in the head and she won't stop bleeding!" Nick panicked.

"Doctor!" The same nurse ran down and called a doctor to come our way.

"Hm, come, follow me" He said after checking her, then walking to a room. Me and Nick both followed him, along with some nurses behind us.

"Set her down on that bed and nurses please get her hooked up" He said once we entered the room.

"Please come with me while the nurses take care of her" He said to both me and Nick. We nodded and walked with him to the main desk.

"Alright, please sign these papers for her" He said looking between me and Nick. I grabbed the board, seeing I've known her longer and began to fill it out while the doctor talked to Nick.

Name: Lucia Caitlin Dowsland

Date of Birth: December 16, 1994

Born in: Toronto, Canada

Height: ?

Weight: ?

*NOTE: If one does not know height or weight please ask patient to go over and ask doctor to check*

Well, this is gonna be hard.

Nicks' POV

"Okay, well you see she has needle marks on her arm," Before he could continue I cut him off.

"Does that mean she does. . drugs?" I asked in a shaky voice.

Please say no, please say no, please say no. Was all that was running through my head.

"We don't know that for sure; we would have to ask her when she wakes up. Does she live with anyone?" He asked me.

"She lives with this one guy, Finn" I said through gritted teeth.

"Mhm," He mumbled, writting on his clipboard. "And does this Finn guy show any signs of violence or weird behavior?" He asked me, again.

"Yes, actually. I'm pretty sure he's the one who caused her head to bleed" I said.

"Where is he now?"

"I knocked him out because he was about to hurt her. ." I mumbled.

"I see, can you ask your friend to come here?" He said reffering to Luke.

"Sure" I shurgged. I called Lukes' name and told him to come over. He got up from his seat and walked over to us.

"Why did you bring Lucy so late?" He questioned.

"Um, I remember Finn, a friend if Lucys', didn't want to let us leave" He said.

"I'm gonna ask you gentlemen to go back to Lucys house, if possible, look through this Finn guys room and tell me if you find and needles, drugs, anything really that isn't safe" He told us.

"Why?" Me and Luke both said in usion.

"I think I know why Lucys' sick" He said walking away.

"Lets go" I told Luke, walking towars the exit.

"This doctor's pretty badass," I said shrugging.

"How so?" Luke asked, laughing a bit.

"He's probably a detective and a doctor in one, like that guy from House or something" I said.

"Yeah, ok" He laughed getting into the passenger seat of my car.

<><><><><><><>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D

sorry this was short :(

ily all ! xxxxxx