Chapter T e n

Lukes POV

I snuck into Lucys' house by her window, seeing she always has it open.

I walked into her room to see that only the bathroom was light was on. I walked closer to hear her vomiting. I sat on her bed waiting for her to come out, but she kept on vomiting.

I began to grow worried hearing her constantly vomit made my heartbreak.

How long has she been sick? I thought to myself. What if that Nick guy drugged her? I would probably kill him if he did.

"Someone make it stop. . ." I heard Lucy sob from the bathroom. I've had enough just sitting here.

I walked in to see her backed up against the wall, eyes bloodshot red, her lips a pale color not her natural pink color. Her face was also a mix between yellow and white. Her weak eyes flickered from me and back to the toilet. Soon her eyes started to close, but she was trying to keep them open.

"Close your eyes, baby," I said walking closer to her fragile looking body. "Everything's gonna be okay" I whispered picking her up and carrying her back into her room.

I set her on the bed and covered her in blankets, like a burrito. I kicked off my shoes and slid in next to her.

"Goodnight Lucia" I said using her full name and kissing her forehead.

Lucys' POV

Groaning, I opened my eyes feeling like absolute shit.

I felt arms wrapped around me, keeping me warm.

Wait, arms?

I yelped and kicked whoever this was in the crotch. I saw his eyes open up quickly and widen at the pain.

"Holy shit. ." He mumbled taking the covers out his face.

"Lucas!?" I gasped wondering why he was in my bed.

"Yeah?" He croaked holding his crotch. I felt kinda bad knowing I caused him that pain, but hey he deserved it.

"W-Why are you in my bed?"

"Sleeping, duh" He joked but my humor was thin and dry.

"Seriously. Why?"

"I came over and saw you were sick so I brought you into bed and fell asleep"

"Oh" Was all I could say, so he was mystery man?

"Don't worry, I'm leaving" He snapped putting on his shoes.

"No. ." I said rubbing my eyes.

"How was your date with Nick?" He asked showing no sign of interest.

"Oh my God," I sighed rubing my temples.

"It wasn't even a date. How was Sanya?" I snapped knowing I said her name wrong.

"Sasha and I left right after you left so I didn't even stay with her," He said looking straight at me.

"I was interested with finiding you" He continued.

"Sorry for making you search for me" I mumbled sitting up straight.

"I don't care anymore, really" He said. And somehow those words made me want to cry, it hurt. His words were cold and didn't have any regret.

"O-Oh" I stuttered. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that, I mean that you're safe now so everything's fine." He said.

"Well," I was cut off by that horrible pain stabbing me in the stomach. I ran to the bathroom and once again, started to vomit.

"Holy shit. ." I whispered looking at my disgusting red vomit. I screamed at the sight and soon enough Luke ran in.

"Lucy wh-, HOLY SHIT!" He said falling back.

"Wh-what's wrong with me?" I asked no one in particular.

"Lets take you to the hospital" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"N-No! Pe-People d-d-die at hospitals!" I stuttered shaking my head. I've had a big fear of hospitals since half of my family memebers died in a hospital.

He pulled me up and started dragging me out of the bathroom. I began to scream Finns' name for help, even though I wasn't even in danger.

Soon enough Finn barged in looking at me then at Luke.

"Lucy are yo-Luke? What are you doing to her!?" He yelled walking towards us.

"Shit. . ." I said. Maybe calling Finn was a bad idea.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry this was bad! :(

Dont worry though! tomorrows chapter is gonna be really good :)

ily all !! xx