I chewed on my lower lip contemplating over the thought before smirking deviously and stripping down the comfy clothes and changing into more comfortable ones.

Sebastian (Surprise!)

I made my way upstairs towards Feyona's room while loosening my tie that was suffocating me. I cursed when the knot wouldn't open, so I just removed it from my collar and tossed it aside.

I can't wait till I'm with Fee with my arms wrapped around her waist. She gives me comfort and I swear, I never ever want to let go. It's like I'm fascinated and attracted to every damn thing about her, and I could actually picture myself being with her in the future which unknowingly brings a smile to my face.

I was about to barge inside the room but held myself incase she was changing or something so I knocked on it and waited for her to open.

When the door finally opened, my first attempt was to kiss her but when I saw her in nothing but the lingerie that I loved on her, my mind started going crazy.

There she stood in my favourite clothe of piece that I liked on her. Absentmindedly, my eyes traveled from her face to down to her neck which at the time made me bite the hell out of her, and further down to her firm and perfect breasts which were only covered by a thin material. They looked so goddamn delicious that I had to lick my lips and control my breathing that was starting to hitch. Her curves were driving me insane and her thick thighs drove me to the point where I just wanted to bury my face into her.

"Fee." my voice comes out ragged and somewhat breathless.

My eyes darkens when she starts to move towards me in a most seductive manner that I was sure the guy inside my pant was hoping for some excitement.

I have always been the one who liked it when ladies take control. This reminded me of the night when she had teased me and left my boy hanging on the alter, and that was the time I knew I wanted more of her. Because Fee was sometimes shy around me in the past times, but never once I had seen her shying out in the bed while we made out, better yet she liked to take the charge which was exciting to every single guy on the planet.

Feyona once near me, she starts to kiss my jaw and everywhere on my face while her hands unbuttons my shirt. My eyes flutter close when I feel her hands making contact with my skin on my stomach. Feyona leaves feather like touches to my skin and I could only think of the ways I wanted to have her, which was in every way.

Her hands go further down into pants and I inhale a sharp breath when her hands brush my crotch. At the same time, she was kissing my neck and sucking on it in hunger while licking every spot.

God, she didn't even touched me fully and here I was in the verge of exploding.

Feyona pushed me to the wall while pressing herself more into me where I could feel every inch of her perfect assets. I so wanted to grab her waist and push her more into me but right now she was in charge in here and there wasn't so much I could do because my guy was pleading for her palm.

My breath erects heavily as Fee's palm makes contact with my stood up hard rock. She starts moving her hands on my shaft, slowly at first but then taking on the pace. My eyes rolled backwards and I let out a thunderous moan at how good she was. Her soft skin against my wet and hardened crotch, her breasts pressed up to me and her kisses everywhere. Every damn thing about her made me insane and I know that I will never ever get tired of her.

Fee pressed her lips on mine and I kissed her in between breaths due to the fact that she was still palming my shaft. I could feel her grinning through the kiss and I know she was satisfied at the way I felt under her.