#39

Feyona

I'm totally giving A+ to Sebastian for putting the efforts and pulling everything in such an amazing way, in just 30 minutes.

I mean, 30 minutes and I still look like shit.

"Woah.."

That was what I uttered when I saw the whole sight before me. I was amazed and I was feeling gleeful and everything happy.

Nobody had ever, like ever had did something like this for me and I was feeling special.

"How did you do everything so fast?" I asked, turning to him.

"I'm the real Flash babe." He winks and I widen my eyes.

I was literally fascinated by the fact that the criminal knew about 'The Flash' Seriously though, who thought he would?

"Are you confused about your timeline as well?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes before grabbing my hand.

"C'mon."

We both take a sit on the mattress which was laid over the grasses. Faint sound of insects could be heard but I was too distracted by my happiness to mind them.

Sebastian stands up from the spot and bends down to click on the radio. I was surprised that he still had it. We don't see these nowadays.

"Up." He says and I carefully stand up because I had worn a dress and it keeps on rising with a slightest movement.

Once I was on my feet, Sebastian grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer where our chests touched each other.

106.7 Lite.fm was on, judging by their theme song for the start of the show.

"What are you doing?" I ask, nervous about how his hands now rested on my hips.

"We're about to dance Fee."

"I don't know how to dance."

"Did you know how to use instagram for food porn before?"

"Uh..no, but now-"

"Exactly Fee."

"Alright Mr. Wilshere."

I don't know if it was a coincidence or the channel just decided to put on the best love song, because when I rested my hands around the back of Seb's neck, Shayne Ward's 'No promises' started to play.

It was one of my favourite song to listen to, but I never used to feel anything because I was never in love. Sure, the song was melting and amazing but that time nobody had their way in my heart.

But now that I'm actually feeling something, I can totally understand why I love this song.

Hey baby, when we are together doing things that we love.

I blush when Sebastian starts to sway slowly, while I try to do the same. Keyword - try. I end up stepping on his foot anyway, and I look up at him apologetically and mumble a quiet 'sorry' to which he shrugs and smiles.

Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven feeling high

Sebastian pulls me more closer than we already were.

I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know, girl.

He was staring at me with a sweet smile on his face while we moved to the song. I smile back at him.

I don't wanna run away, baby, you're the one I need tonight.

Sebastian grabs my finger and spins me around, while I try not to stumble. Again, keyword- try and ended up stumbling upon Sebastian. I close my eyes sheepishly and open my one eye to see Sebastian looking down at me.