#30

Feyona.

I missed him, and I always find myself looking at the phone in hope that he would call.

It has been exactly two days and I was still in the bed, while trying to get over the dumbass bastard.

I don't understand it. I just liked him, and liking someone wasn't a big deal. And getting over them was easier, then why the hell couldn't I get over him? What's so different about him?

I shake my head and got up from the bed. I've decided that it was time for me to get back to my old life, where everything was boring.

Keyona stayed with me for two days, but she was now off to her old gang to cut the ties.

And I was back to my old life.

I sighed before walking to the washroom and getting ready for the work.

I had also removed Dog's name chain from his neck, so that Sebastian wouldn't have any access to my life.

Keyona though, she made yet another chain for Dog with the camera. And this time she was the only one who had the access to me. Ya know, incase I get in trouble, which is very often.

Reaching at my restaurant, I immediately get back to work and help some of the staffs with waiting tables and serving food. Just to keep my mind off the cherry tomato loving criminal.

"Hey Fee." Lotte calls, and I turn my head in her direction.

"You fine?" She asks.

Was my mood that obvious? But I smiled at her anyway.

"I'm great." I say faking a grin.

"By the way, your lover boy is here." She winks and tilt her head to the direction while I follow her gaze.

I almost forgot about Reese.

There he was, sitting at the booth while tapping his fingers against the table and gulping his coffee.

I walk to his table and smile down at him.

"You're here by yourself again." I say, and take a seat across from him.

"Well, someone just wouldn't answer my text messages." He says and glares at me playfully.

I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Who?" I ask.

"You, Fee. " He rolls his eyes but nevertheless a grin forms on his face.

I take out the phone from my pocket and look at the messages and sure enough, I had 10 messages, all from Reese.

"I'm so sorry Reese. I've been just so busy, and I rarely touched my cell phone. I'm sorry." I look at him apologetically.

"Apology accepted- but only if you join me for another date."

I bit my lips at this. I still liked Sebastian that I was sure of, but was I ready to forget him? A date sounds like a good plan though, and maybe it will help me to get over Sebastian?

"Sure." I smiled at him and he replies with a goofy grin.

"6 sounds good?" He asks, and I nod my head, still smiling at him.

"Done then."

____________________________

I come home at 4, and rest for an hour. At 5 I wake up, and start to get ready for the date.

I wasn't excited, because I wasn't expecting anything. It was just a date and maybe also because I wanted to forget Sebastian.

He was not going to come back anyway.