#44

Feyona

I fidget with my fingers, trying to hide the nervousness I was feeling. We were so bursted and I didn't know what to do anything at that moment. I turn my gaze to Sebastian and watched him curse under his breath with a clenched jaw, while his palms turned into fist at the sides.

"Cat got your tongue Hun?" His dad smirks devilishly at me. I bet he already knew we were lying.

"She's not." Sebastian speaks for me in a hard voice. He starts to move from his spot and stops right next to me. His face gave no emotions away, but I knew he was trying hard to stay calm right now.

"Oh well, I guessed so.-" his dad shrugs nonchalantly and turns his evil eyes on me, scanning my face and taking in my form.

"What do you even see in her boy?-" he starts pulling his face into disgust at my composure, "-she lacks the confidence and she seems dull. Kelora is way much better than her. I raised you better than this son."

His voice was hard at the end and he glares at Sebastian with disappointment.

Dull? Did he just say that?

My jaw was literally hitting the floor in disbelief. He thinks Kelora is better than Me? I mean I do agree she got looks and all, but damn daddy your son loves me for fucks sake.

"I'm not dull !" I scoff and stomp my feet on the floor.

"You don't belong here so I suggest you to keep your mouth shut or my men are ready with their guns to blow your head." Sebastian's dad warns me and at the same time my criminal steps in front in a whole defensive mode.

"I won't allow you to lay a finger on her Dad. I love her." His voice held finality and at that moment I wanted to kiss Sebastian and hug him tightly and never let him go.

His dad's eyes grew wild and he stood there flaring at Sebastian, and at the same time, Sebastian takes my hand into his and looks smugly at his dad, challenging him.

"Are you challenging me?" His dad leaves out a cruel laugh and shakes his head in a mocking way.

"Yes Dad, and I'm not gonna put my head down this time. I was a coward back then, I couldn't tell you how badly I wanted a normal life just like Ryan. I should've supported him instead of pulling him into the same hell hole of this shit. We want our freedom dad. I no longer want to kill people, I want to heal them." Sebastian though he was mad, he spoke calmly to his dad. His voice cracks at the end and I know he regretted everyone he had killed.

"You're giving up everything for this girl?" His dad watched me in disgust and I give him my best fake smile.

"Yes." That was the simple answer Sebastian spoke out.

My heart beat rises inside my chest and I noticed the men fixing their composure, all ready to blow our heads, they were just waiting for his command.

"I have a surprise for you then." His dad's eyes glint evilly at me and I saw his smirk turning into a Devils grin.

I furrowed my brows in confusion as he clapped his hand, not once taking his eyes away from me. This told me he wanted to know my reaction to whatever he had coming.

I braced myself, my hands were shaking and I breathed heavily.

The door to what I could guess a basement opens and we all turned our heads towards the direction.

What I saw afterwards made me fall onto the ground and I gasped for the air. Without even knowing, tears start to fall continuously and I cry heavily as I look at the sight before me.

"Did you like your surprise Feyona?" His dad smirks and soon the rage takes over me.

How could he do this? How can someone be so evil? I feel pity for Sebastian and Ryan. Their dad didn't deserve such sons, they were too good for him, and he was a Satan. Even Satan seemed better than him at that moment.

What did the mere creature ever do to him? His way of revenge made me spit to the ground.

My eyes blazed with anger and I was sure, Sebastian's reaction was same as me. I could feel him shaking with anger at whatever his dad had done.

I stood up with my trembling feet and look at him maliciously.

"You don't even deserve to rot in hell." I shake my head in disbelief and anger as the tears didn't stop flowing.

"Oh honey, I've heard this shit before over and over again. Thanks for the reminder though." He takes the bottle of red wine that was at the table and pours himself a glass. He raises his glass in the air before gulping the liquid down his throat.

Oh how I wish that was poison.

"You took my son away, I took what was gem to you. I think we're even." He says and starts to walk upstairs to his room.

Anger boils up inside me and once the devil shows his back to me, I start to lunge at him.

Before I could even take two steps, His men reload the guns and points them towards my direction. The clicking of guns makes him to turn at us.

Immediately Sebastian comes to my side and steadies me by holding my waist.

"Don't." He whispers in my ear.

But my eyes stay staring at the evil one's.

"You're free to go.-" he turns his head to Sebastian and suddenly there's no emotion on his face.

"-you can live your life. Hope the guilt kills you boy, next time choose wisely."

And he disappears upstairs, slaming the door shut to his room.

I fall to the ground, crying loudly. The man who was holding Dog in his arms comes towards us and put his dead body on the floor before me.

They didn't even stabbed him, they poisoned him! But that wouldn't have made any difference looking at the fact that he would've died mercilessly at the either ways.

I take Dog in my arms and hug the lifeless body to myself. The beating no longer present in his chest.

My hiccups of cry echoed the room and I felt Sebastian crouching down to hug me from behind.

"I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear as he runs the circles with his hand on my back. His voice too sounded strained and I knew he was feeling guilty.

It broke my heart to know that there will be no waking up during midnights, but I used to love the midnight walks. Dog was annoying but he was close to my heart. He was my comfort and my only friend, and now, I lost him.

I lost my best friend and I don't know if anybody could take his place or I could ever replace him with someone else.

_____________________________

A/n : I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

Also, sorry for the really long wait. Somehow my right thumb got stuck to the car door when I was closing it, so it was bleeding very heavily and I was unable to do anything. The thumb is still injured but I wanted to update the chapter.

Hope you guys forgive me (though Ik I don't deserve it looking at the fact that I decided to kill Dog), BUT there's surprise in the next chapter.

BRACE YOURSELVES MY LOVELY LITTLE CHERRY TOMATOES !

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

PS : 1 more chapter to go and an epilogue at the end.

THANK YOU !