21

Dahyun's PoV

I rushed to Mark's dorm. The only thing in my head was him. I ran and ran til I reached his dorm. I rang the bell.
Bambam was the one who opened the door.

" dahyun? Why are you like this? What happened?"

" oppa, is mark in there. I need to see him"

" ouh. He's in his room. Come in. Calm down first"

I walked to his room. I opened the door and came in. He was lying on his bed, his back facing me.

"Oppa.." I called him.

He turned to me, sitting on his bed seemed shocked.

I saw how messed up he was. His puffy eyes. He even looked skinnier. What have you done, dahyun?

"Listen. If you come just to check on me, I'm totally fine. Look. I'm definitely fine. So you may go now. I don't need your sympathy "

I was taken aback. My eyes got watery.

I came closer to him and tried to hold his hand. But.. He pulled it away.

"I said go! "

I don't know what to do. But I need to say everything, i need to explain.

I went closer to him and back hugged him.

"Oppa. Don't be like this please. I know I was wrong. I should be here when you were sick. When we're in jeju, i left my phone at the dorm so I can't contact you. When i get my phone back, i hope there will be miscalls or texts from you. But there was nothing. I was totally upset. Even i know i shouldn't be after what I've done to you. To be honest, I can't stop thinking about you after that night. Even before that, i love being in your arms, your touch, spending time with you. It was my fault for not realized it sooner.  I feel upset with myself for rejecting you. I'm sorry mark. please. Take care of yourself. I can't see you like this. Even if there's no second chance for me, i just want you to know that i love you." i said, sobbing.

Then he turned to face me and stared into my eyes.

"D-did you just say you love me?" He startled.

I just nodded.

He hugged me. Tight. Then he kissed my forehead.

"Don't ever leave me again. I loved you and I still do"

We then hugged each other for a long time. How I wish we could stay like this forever.

"You're so skinny. You must eat"

" suddenly I'm full of appetite. Hihi"

We walked out, hand in hand to the kitchen. Both smiling. Other got7 members were kind of shocked seeing us. But, who cares?

After eating, we went to the living room.

"Congratulations ! "

Okay, honestly we were shocked. That was other members of got7. But... There's only 5 of them. Where's Jackson?