11

JYP new girl group selection has been made. Those chosen trainees will form a group named Twice. And the debut stage will be held next three month.

Dahyun's POV

I'm so happy that I was chosen among those trainees along with my roommate, momo unnie. As soon as we're done with the selection, we went out of the place to told our family and friends about the good news.

As I was out of the room, i saw our seniors congratulating us. I saw got7 members too. All, except for... Jb. Where is he?

Then I saw two people approaching me. Jackson and mark. They hugged me, smiling widely.

"Congrats dubu! " Jackson and mark said in unison.

"Hihi. Thanks. I promise I'll work harder. " i said hugging them back.

I'm still hugging them when I saw him. Holding her hand. Then hug her.

"Sorry, I need to go" i said as I release the hug and walk away, holding my tears.

Mark's POV

I saw her eyes got watery. It's not a happy tears. But why?

I turn my back in curiosity. Did she just saw something that hurting her? But what?

And I saw.. Jb. With another trainee. Hugging. Why dubu? Do you like him?

She walked away as Jackson followed her. He must have saw it too.

Jackson's POV

I knew it! She must have been liking jb since the first time they got close. Urgh. I followed her until we reached the rooftop.