16

After their short trip, they went back to their dorm. A week passed and they rarely see each other since they were so busy with their schedules. But they still manage to stay in touch through phone.

Mark's POV.

I miss dubu. I think I should ask her for a hang out. Then I take a look at Jackson who is playing with his phone. Is he texting with dubu?

Me : jackson, what are you doing?

Jackson: just streaming on some videos. Why?

Me: ummm. Nothing.

I feel the urge to tell him. I can't hold this anymore.

Me: Jackson, i need to tell you something and I hope you won't be mad at me. I like dahyun.

Jackson was really shocked that he almost fell from his bed .

Jackson: you're kidding right?

Mark: umm. I hope I am. Sorry. I didn't know when or how. It just happen.

Then there's silence.

Jackson: hmm. It's okay hyung. We can't prevent feelings, it just happen. And i know , dubu, she's so special. Anyone could fall for her. I know the fact that I'll have a lot of rival. But it's fine for me, even if she doesn't choose me, i hope She'll be happy with the person she love. So... Let's fight like a man. Whoever can win her heart can have her. Deal?

Wow. I don't know Jackson is actually this mature despite his childish attitude he always show us.

Me: deal !

We have a deal. Sorry and thank you Jackson.

Jackson's POV

I knew it. To be honest, I feel kind of sad . first, because we're close. It will be awkward for us. Second, he's so good looking. Dubu might fall for him. Hmm. But I can't be selfish right ? I'm a man, a true man after all.

Dubu, I hope you'll choose me. :')