19

Dahyun's POV

" i like you"

I wasn't ready for this ! But seriously, my heart was beating fast.

He then pulled me into a hug.

And then he whispered.

"You know what? I've never liked a girl this much. I hate it when you're too friendly with guys. I'm jealous. And when you smile, when you cry, I want to be the one you're going to share with. You've colored my world after it was grey for so long, dahyun. "

Urgh, my heart beats so fast. Then he broke the hug and stared into my eyes.

"Kim dahyun. Will you be my girl?"

Mark's POV

I hope she will say yes.

"I-i don't know. I like being with you. I like it when we talk about random stuffs and laugh it out. But.. "

Then the ferris wheel ride ended, we've reached the ground.

"S-sorry oppa"

That's all she said. She left me and went to Jackson. I saw her bid goodbye to Jackson and left.

Jackson walked towards me, pouting. But his face then turned to a worry expression.

"Hyung? Is everything alright? "

It's obvious that I was badly hurt right?

"Nothing. Let's go home"

Instead of going home, I went to the rooftop. 'Our' favorite place.

I lay down and stared at the sky. No stars anywhere to be seen.

I flashback on what had happened earlier. She ditched me.

I never know being rejected would feel this hurt. It's like my heart been sliced into pieces.

My sight started to get blurry. I know I can't hold it anymore. I burst into tears.

The first night we get to know each other, you're the one who had stopped me from crying and now you're the reason for the tears.

Nobody's POV

Suddenly, a heavy rain started to fall. But there is mark, stood still in the rain. He was too broken, that he can't even move. He just let himself get wet.
But then someone came and dragged him to his dorm.

Dahyun's pov

I can't help but thinking about what happened last night and the thing that momo unnie told me.

Flasback :

"Unnie. I want to tell you something. Mark just confessed to me"

"What? I know it! You'll make a cute couple. Hehe"

"No. I didn't accept it. I don't know if I have feelings for him "

" seriously? But I think you do. Answer my question, be honest! "

"Okay"

"Do you like his companion? Do you miss him when he's not around? "

I nodded.

" imagine if he get close to a girl, how would you feel? Does it hurts?"

Damn she's right. I nodded.

"That's mean you like him! Aish this kid. Make sure to tell him how you feel okay? Goodnight kid"

End of flashback

I came back to my sense when sana unnie asked me to join her wefie.
We're now on our flight to jeju for 3 days.

I checked my pocket for my phone. But wait. Where's my phone?