12

The day has come when Mark promised to meet his mom, along with dahyun. Of course, mark is feeling nervous. He still feels angry with her mom, but he misses her as well. Who wouldn't miss someone they haven't met for a long time right?

Mark and dahyun waits for mark's mom in a cafe quite far from the city to avoid from paparazzi and fans. They don't want any distraction.

Mark's POV

I was sitting with dahyun on my side in a cafe. I sip my coffee to overcome my nervousness. I take a look on dubu, she is playing some games on her phone. She even looks cute when she's focusing on something. I wonder, just when is she not cute?

The door crack open, a middle-aged-woman come in. The woman I used to know the most. My mom.

She see me and come join us. Dubu put her phone down and greet my mother politely.

"Er, I think I should go", dubu suddenly spoke and stood up. I held her hand, coding her to stay. She sat back. Of course, I need her to be my companion. I'm scared if I can't control myself from being too emotional .

End of Mark's POV

Author's POV

"Mark, I'm sorry", mama tuan spoke to break the silence.

"Hmmm. There must be an explanation for all the things you've done right? So, explain." Mark gave her a serious look.

While dahyun just stay still being an observer, ready to be a tears wiper . *you know what I mean right? 😆

Mama tuan told everything mark needed to hear. Fortunately, everything was settled. They're good now. Thanks to dubu.

It's time for them to bid goodbye.
"Thanks again dahyun. For everything. By the way, you two look good together. And mark, I love you. Always remember that. Just call me if you need or miss me" mama tuan said.

Dahyun was a blushing mess. She was shy shy shy.

"Sure, mama. I love you too" mark trying to play it cool even his blushing too.

They both went back to their own dorm. There was silence along their journey because of the awkwardness. Thanks to mama tuan.

I'm glad everything is fine. I just did a family reunion. Hihi. Good isn't it? 😆- dahyun

Mama likes dahyun. Do I like her too? Anyway, thanks dubu for making me happy days by days . -mark

End of chapter 12

Sorry for the late and short update. Don't forget to vote and comment. 😆