Klaus sighed and looked at the open entry into the house behind her. He smirked,"Are you going to invite me in?"

"Oh right. Yes, you can come in," Eira invited.

Klaus walked around Eira, grabbing her hand and pulling her along with him as he entered the Salvatore house. He let go of her hand and he closed the door behind them.

Eira was looking at him when he turned around and she asked again,"What kept you away?"

Klaus sighed,"I have business with your brother. He stole from me."

"Which one?" Eira questioned.

"Stefan," Klaus frowned.

"What did he do?" Eira asked.

"My family, he stole them from me," Klaus explained.

Eira grabbed Klaus's hand and she squeezed it,"I would help you but I don't where Stefan is nor would he tell me. He knows I care about you."

"And how do you care about me?" Klaus looked at their entwined hands.

"I-I.... I just care about you," Eira tried explaining.

Klaus flickered his eyes to hers and stared at her for a moment before slowly nodding, seeming to accept the answer. Eira's heart beat faster at his stare. She looked away before looking back.

"Rebekah's here. She was daggered by Elena," Eira revealed.

Eira took Klaus's hand and led him to the cellar in the basement where Rebekah was placed. Once she opened the cellar door and revealed Rebekah to him, his eyes glistened with sadness.

"My poor sister. I can't turn my back on her for a moment," Klaus stated.

"I'm sorry," Eira said sincerely.

Klaus looked at her,"You don't have anything to be sorry for, love."

Klaus crouched down and pulled the dagger out of Rebekah while Eira spoke up,"She found out the truth about Esther. She wanted you dead."

Klaus turned his head slightly while crouching, listening to her before turning his head back to Rebekah. His eyes glistened with tears but he blinked them away.

Klaus stood up and he looked down at his hand when Eira entwined her hand with his. Her touch was like a warmth that seeped into his cold, undead heart. She squeezed his hand in comfort and she spoke,"She's still your sister. She still loves you."

Klaus kept a hold of her hand, never wanting to let go. He looked at her eyes, her green eyes that he loved staring at and at the moment, he soaked up her words, too entranced with her presence.

Klaus sighed and he let go of her hand,"Where is Damon? I need him to find Stefan."

"He went to The Grill," Eira answered.

Klaus nodded and looked into her eyes,"You don't need to be scared that I'll leave this town. I wouldn't leave you."