He took another deep breath like before, and gave me a smile. "Better. At least my scent is much more visible than his," he said with a clenched jaw, "but just to be sure."

Steven came forward and began to run kisses down my neck and I held back the moan that oh so wanted to come out when he reached his mark on my neck. But I wasn't expecting what came next.

I felt as Steven enlarged canines drove deep into my neck, making a gigantic wave of pleasure wash over me. So much so, my arms and legs instantly wrapped themselves around him and held on as I rode the wave of pleasure. But it also seemed that Steven felt the same amount of pleasure as I felt his large arms wrap around my back and pulled me closer to him.

Unfortunately, before either of us could finish the ride both of us was on, the bell rang, meaning that the class would be beginning in a few minutes. Steven pulled away and stepped out from between my thighs. He walked around the desk and pulled on one of the gym tack top shirts, which was a bit too tight if you asked me. I almost got jealous at the thought of others have the pleasures of seeing more of his chest and arms when it was my right alone.

"Don't worry love. I'm all yours." I instantly blushed when I realized that he must have picked up on the thoughts that I was broadcasting. "Now you better get to class before you get into anymore trouble."

I jumped down from the desk and walked over to him placing a quick kiss on his lips, said "I love you," then walked out of his office to my next class.

* * * *

Luckily, I didn't see any of Dustin for the rest of the day. You don't understand how happy I was to not share a single class with him.

When it came to lunch I walked as fast as I could to Steven's office and did some homework while he was away at a meeting with the other staff members. When he got back, right before lunch was over, I told him that Mona and Sean would be picking me up early, since there was a pack meeting that I had to go to.

I could see how upset he was about not being about to take me straight to his place right after class ended, and trust me, I was as equally upset about it, but he said that he would pick me up at the same spot near the border as soon as the meeting got out.

Before I knew it, I was called to the office, and was given my note from the lady at the front desk.

Walking out of the front doors, I saw Moan waiting outside of Sean's car while Sean was inside sitting in the drivers seat.

"So how school without my fabulousness?" Moan asked and I couldn't help the small smiled that popped up on to my face followed by the eye roll I gave her.

"Other than almost getting raped by a guy and having Steven tear his throat out, pretty good." I said getting into the front seat as Mona jumped into the back.

"Hold up. Tell me everything!" I looked at Sean to see him just as curious about it.

So on our way back to the pack house, I told them about Dustin, not giving his name to them, knowing what they would do if they found him, and what he did. Then Steven stumbling upon the two of us, and all of the other events that followed afterwards.

"Are you serious? Oh my God! I can't believe that little punk would do such a thing!" Mona stated, almost ready to cut some ones head off.

"But at least Steven's finally going finish the mating ritual." Sean added in, which resulted in Mona screeching out a fan girl scream!

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! That right! YAY!!!" Moan did as much of a happy dance in the back of the car as we approached the pack house.

"I think I just lost my hearing." Sean pretended to complain as he put the car in park.

"Oh shut up, wimp." Mona stated, getting out of the car.

"Wait, so what's the meeting all about anyway?" I asked.

"Well--" Sean was cut off before he could finish by Mona.

"You'll see! It's a surprise." Mona said to me leading the way to her father's office. I hated Mona's surprises. They were always something that either turned out to be a big mess to clean up, or just ... something crazy.

Mona opened the doors and as we walked in, I got a weird feeling in my stomach, and I couldn't quite understand why it was there.

"Ah, Bryan, good to see you." Alpha Jonathan said.

"Nice to see you too, sir." The only thing that went through my mind what that he wouldn't smell Steven's scent on me, especially since he bit me only a few hours ago.

"Bryan, since you're going to be the future Beta, I wanted to introduce you to Sean and Mona's cousin, who will be joining our pack." Alpha Jonathan lifted his hands up and gestured for me to turn around and look at the person standing in front of the couch that was placed behind the door. I turned around and was shocked at who stood in front of me with a cocky, smug smirk on his face.

"Bryan, I'd like you to meet Dustin Sterling."

"Oh, shit," was all I could say, as I looked back at Mona and Sean, with a horrified expression.

______________

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I know I'm a little late with your Christmas Gift, but here it is and now that I'm finished with finals and have a month of vacation, I should be able to get more of the story done and to the part that everyone has been waiting to see!

Also, what do you guys think of the new addition to the Meadows Peck Pack? I must say, I have some wonderfully evil things planned out for Dustin and his character? Can anyone guess what might happen in the near and far future?!?!

Thanks guys for reading, and I hope you guys,

VOTE,

COMMENT (I love reading them!),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!!

PS Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and an overall, Happy Holidays!