.:A Devil's Baker:.(Hikaru Hitachiin Love Story) {OHSHC} [5]

Chapter 5

Haruhi opened the double doors to the Host Club and apologized for both her and Seiki being late to the club before being grabbed by the shoulders by Tamaki.

"Don't you worry, Haruhi!" Tamaki told her, his face close to hers. "We're going to make sure that we protect the secret that you're a girl during tomorrow's physical exams! So please, stay as our own, exclusive princess!"

Haruhi blinked twice, not fully understanding what just happened. "Okay?" She agreed.

Tamaki then went over to Seiki, gripping her shoulders like he did to Haruhi's. Seiki saw his eyes brimmed with tears and his panicky, but also pleading, facial expression to her.

"And you, Seiki-chan? The Host Club promises to keep your gender a secret along with Haruhi's! So will you please also stay as one of our very own, exclusive princesses?"

Seiki tilted her head to the side for a moment in thought. If she says no, she'll still be in debt to the club and probably won't be able to find any good way to pay them back. If she says yes, she'll have to keep her gender a secret and continue to be a host to pay back her debt, which seemed the better option.

"Alright, I guess." She said to him, looking back at him.

Tamaki smiled widely, like a child getting something he always wanted, before rushing off somewhere. And when he came back, he pulled with him a large white marker board that had the words "Operation: Conceal Haruhi's and Seiki's gender!" and as Seiki kept reading what was written on the board, she noticed the words "A.K.A. Operation: I swear Haruhi and Seiki are boys! Is underway!" right under the previous one. She lowered her head with a grimace. Was it really that important for Haruhi's and her gender to kept a secret so much that they had to treat it like a mission to save the president?

"I got it." Seiki heard Haruhi say to herself. She looked over to her and saw one of her curled hands into a fist in the palm of her other one.

"And what did you get?" Seiki questioned, raising an eyebrow at her.

Haruhi nodded and turned towards her with her index finger pointing upwards and slightly off to the side next to her. "If we're found out, we won't be able to pay back our debts."

"You think so?" Seiki would understand that thought, though, she didn't expect the club to go to such lengths about wanting a dept repaid.

Haruhi nodded and spun around on her heels, facing the large windows as she cupped her chin and crossed one of her arms around her. She then began to mumble to herself. Seiki guessed it was about how much she had left to pay back, which reminded Seiki herself about her dept.

"Since I just started, I probably still have a lot left to pay back." She thought, facing the same way as Haruhi as she scratched her cheek with a hand on her hip.

"Is that how much your hate hosting? How much you hate this club?" Tamaki exclaimed suddenly while pointing an index finger at them.

"Well, if I had to say, then yes, I do." Haruhi said quickly after.

"I do too." Seiki agreed with her, crossing her arms. Tamaki was shocked and quickly crouched in a corner in the room where a sad atmosphere surrounded him. "Uhm..." A drop of sweat ran down the back of Seiki's head. She didn't mean for it to hurt him that badly. But it was true.

"Hey, if it gets out that Tanaka-san and I are girls, then there really is nothing we can do." Haruhi smiled nonchalantly with one hand behind her head and the other lifted out to her side as she began to laugh.

Seiki smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders. "She's got a point."

"Fancy Tuna." Mori said out of the blue.