Let's end this

Mizuki's POV
I had snuck out of my room in the middle of the night to do some research. I honestly don't want to stay in this house any longer. I got into my clients office and fumbled with the papers without a care that the CCTV is already looking at me. I read his business reports and raised a brow.

"No wonder the people want him gone, he's a corrupt mayor." I checked the amount of money he owed and hacked into his bank account and frowned.

"He sure is rich enough to pay his debt and still be filthy rich. So why isn't he paying?" I mumbled aloud. I further scavenge his drawers until I found a checkbook. I grinned widely.

"I just have to make him pay then mission accomplished!" I cheered as I grabbed a piece of paper to practice on forging his signature. I then wrote the correct amount needed then all of a sudden the emergency alarms started blaring meaning an intruder has entered the house. I slipped the cheque in my pocket and dash off to where Shou is.

What I didn't expect is that an explosion was made and I am sent flying, grunting from the pain and coughing from the smoke I stood up to see the intruder having a blade under Shou's neck and his father standing not so far away.

"Echo kill the intruder!" The father ordered. I glared at him.

"If I kill him this feud between you and the rebels won't end. Might as well pay your debt." I told the man showing him the cheque with his signature on it. He looked surprised as he pointed an accusing finger at me.

"How?!"

"What? You hired an assassin boss not a body guard. So what will it be?" I said smirking he didn't say anything and I took this as a yes giving the cheque to the intruder who released Shou immediately then left without causing any more problems.

" Well my work ended quicker than I thought. I expect my pay today Mr. Yukihira." I reminded him. He sighs and nodded giving me a cheque with my pay.

"Wait?! So you're leaving already?!" Shou asked in disbelief. I smirked and patted his head.

"What do you expect from a boss like me? Besides I have a wedding to plan." I answered him thinking of Law. Shou's shoulder slumped down as he frowned in disappointment. I patted his head and gave him a headlock and a goodbye hug.

Before I could pull away he pulled me in his arms and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oi! Brat don't push your luck!" I scolded he chuckled softly.

"It's fine since you're leaving already" he said. I smiled at him.

"Well you can come visit at the firm, I'm sure you know where that is" I quipped with a grin before jumping off the window and landing on a pile of clean laundry. I grabbed my suitcase and walked on the road.

Then I remembered something important.

It's a one hour drive to home and I'm walking...

"Oh damn. guess I'm running." I shifted into a cheetah and ran to home.

Kidd's POV
I sat on the couch leisurely watching TV while having breakfast when the door slam open to a breathless Mizuki.

"Bro. Give me water" her voice currently muffled as her face landed on the floor. I stood up and went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of cold water and handing it to her.

"I thought you'll be back by six months why are you here?" I asked her she sat up and drank the whole bottle down.

"Well you see, before I leave for the job Law proposed to me and I honestly don't wanna wait for six months. Got excited on planning a wedding then blah blah blah then here I am." She explained. I smirked and nodded.

"So any idea on how to plan a wedding?" She asked. I facepalmed at her.

"Go talk to Law first and maybe ask the strawhats they make dreams come to life anyway." I suggested she stood up immediately.

"Great idea. OK gotta go!"she squeals before opening the door and leaving.

Law's POV
My whole body aches from the training I've been receiving and 2 idiots and a bear here with me isn't helping ease the pain.

"So will you guys be having a chocolate flavor cake?" Sachi asked excitedly.

"Oooh what's the theme color? Will it be blue or yellow?" Penguin asked this time.

"Will there be little captains running around?" Bepo asked this time. The two gasped at the question and begun shooting questions again.

"Did you guys do it?"

"Is she pregnant already?"

"No." I finally answered. They slumped down disappointingly. They were quiet for a moment and that's when we heard a door clicked closed.

"Uh do we have any other guests?" Sachi asked. Bepo started sniffing the air.

"It's Mizuki-chan!" He chimed. I sat up immediately and stood up walking towards the door. Then Mizuki popped up from nowhere.

"I'm back! Miss me?" Mizuki chimes happily.  She jump on me giving me a hug and kissing me lightly. I chuckled and kissed her too.

"I thought you'll be back after 6 months?" I asked her.

"Well I'm not going to wait for six months till I get married. So I did some stuff and then bam! Mission accomplished" she explained.

"Mizuki-chan!" The two idiots ran to her engulfing her in a hug.

"Hey guys! I missed you too!"

"Can we join in planning the wedding please!!!" The two begged. I rolled my eyes and Mizuki chuckled.

"Do you rather plan a wedding than go to a bachelor's party?"

"Bachelor's party? Oh yeah! Law we're going to plan you the wildest party ever!!" Penguin yells excitedly.

"Please don't" Law's protest didn't reached the two mechanics ears as they  begun they're own conversation.

"Anyway I came to just greet you, I'm meeting with the Strawhats in half an hour. It would be great if you would come with me."  Mizuki said.

"Of course I will come with you." I answered her.

"Even if Luffy's there?" There was a slight pause and Law's face contorted. Mizuki's giggled and Law smiled nonetheless.

"Even if Strawhat-ya will be there." With that said. They both head out to Sanji's restaurant where they will be meeting.